Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Thanks.... Have been given the name, curious if he was in ballymun before moving to drumcondra.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Fck me...Whistleblower account suspended

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Fck me...Whistleblower account suspended

That's not really surprising though, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    That's not really surprising though, right?

It is considering what they currently allow on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

It's been said on @traceybelleview it's because of this screenshot the whistleblower posted that someone wrote to cancer.

They'll be back ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Deco Barry wrote: »
    The victim in clover hill has the same surname as the former American wrestler, Jerry "the king" ......

Does he have the exact same name as a "Ruthess" UFC ex welterweight champ?
    Not the the triggerman that left the lad in drogheda paralysed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Does he have the exact same name as a "Ruthess" UFC ex welterweight champ?
    Not the the triggerman that left the lad in drogheda paralysed?

Seems the latter but no name;
    https://m.herald.ie/news/feud-murder-blamed-on-drug-lord-mr-big-in-secret-jail-phone-call-38669034.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

Is it the man who shot Kenneth Finn?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

• Advertisement

slowdive74 wrote: »
    Is it the man who shot Kenneth Finn?

Everyone's commenting with identity questions like this one and my own etc, it's all the same person we are referring too. Can anybody confirm if it was him or not?

Everyone's commenting with identity questions like this one and my own etc, it's all the same person we are referring too. Can anybody confirm if it was him or not?

Was a different lawlor folks not the one we were all thinking of

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

I got a call this morning saying it was Trevor Byrne, but that seems to be gone out the window, anyway he would have been on segregation in cloverhill, a one man cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Voltex wrote: »
    Thats David Cully on the right side of the picture. Psychopath.

Trevor Byrne is the psychopath that all these fella's want to be like, and they are, the full picture talks for itself, Cully is a 5ft coward, a big man with a gun, he was whinging in court, also a suspect for shooting the taxi man up in dunsoghly/finglas, he shot his uncle dead, theres more psychopaths in this murder triangle than anywhere in Ireland I'd reckon, it's died down in the past 10 years, but the psycho's never really get caught.

https://www.herald.ie/news/ive-seen-the-infamous-killing-field-give-up-too-many-bodies-27912331.html

https://www.herald.ie/news/how-filthy-fifty-fell-under-an-old-gypsys-death-curse-27889623.html

And it wasn't the filthy 50, or their previous name the dirty dozen, it was deccy curran (freelance), (john daly, who was part of the filthy 50) and anto spratt (marno's crew) that were responsible for most of the murders back then, all dead now, daniel gaynor then became the next psycho, wilson got him.

The papers mislead the public about the reality of gangland, as far as I'm concerned, they can all rot in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Was a different lawlor folks not the one we were all thinking of

Exactly. It's not him.
    I got a call this morning saying it was Trevor Byrne, but that seems to be gone out the window, anyway he would have been on segregation in cloverhill, a one man cell.

It's not Trevor Byrne.

It's a fella with no fixed abode. Not a gangster in that sense. Certainly not a player.

daniel gaynor then became the next psycho, wilson got him.

This lad is the biggest psycho I think ive come across, killed an innocent young fella for going home with the wrong bird

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Omackeral wrote: »
    Exactly. It's not him.

It's not Trevor Byrne.

It's a fella with no fixed abode. Not a gangster in that sense. Certainly not a player.

Named as Mark Lawlor

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-dies-cloverhill-prison-dublin-17307227

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I never knew about this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Tell Nikola Tesla that.

“Power can be, and at no distant date will be, transmitted without wires, for all commercial uses, such as the lighting of homes and the driving of aeroplanes. I have discovered the essential principles, and it only remains to develop them commercially. When this is done, you will be able to go anywhere in the world — to the mountain top overlooking your farm, to the arctic, or to the desert — and set up a little equipment that will give you heat to cook with, and light to read by. This equipment will be carried in a satchel not as big as the ordinary suitcase. In years to come wireless lights will be as common on the farms as ordinary electric lights are nowadays in our cities.” (Nikola Tesla, The American Magazine, April 1921)

Tesla moved his experiments to Colorado Springs, Colorado in 1899. According to Tesla’s lab notes, he succeeded in sending electricity from his lab to lightbulbs sitting on the ground hundreds of feet away.

Lol. Flatearther?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

Shooting in Coolock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

GolfNut33 wrote: »
    Shooting in Coolock.

Let's randomly name names for the craic I reakon flashy

Victim dead according to Mick O'Toole

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Man in his 20's, being treated at the scene, clonshaugh ave, multiple shots fired.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/1124/1094866-dublin-shooting/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A fella in his early 20's seriously injured according to the radio.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

It was a breaking story there on RTÉ News a few minutes ago.

Man aged in his 20's is known to the Gardai. It's directly related to a gang feud in Coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

EB mentioned on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

is It the avenue or road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

Hearing rumours the gaf was sprayed with a machine gun of some sort

EB mentioned on twitter

What was the name mentioned pal I can't find it on Twitter here myself

• Advertisement

What was the name mentioned pal I can't find it on Twitter here myself