Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

Jrey198102 wrote: »
    Reading the Irish Times article on this, it said there had been four previous murders, Parker, Little, Sanambar and another which 'details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons'. I assume this is the Davis murder but why can't it be published?

Think they have someone awaiting trial for the Davis murder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

jay1988 wrote: »
    Think they have someone awaiting trial for the Davis murder.

Wayne Cooney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Tippsman

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/man-dies-after-gangland-style-shooting-in-dublin-1.4093599?mode=amp

"If the killing is confirmed as being linked to the Coolock feud, as anticipated, it would be the fifth fatal gun attack in the feud since January when Zach Park (23) was shot dead in Swords, Co Dublin.

In May, Sean Little (22), from Kilmore, Dublin, was shot dead near Walshestown in north Co Dublin.

Iranian gangland figure
    Also in May, Hamid Sanambar (41), an Iranian gangland figure in Ireland, was gunned down on Kilbarron Avenue, Kilmore West.

The gun murder of another man in recent months has also been linked to the same gang dispute. Details of that killing cannot be published for legal reasons."

Is the fourth person Jordon Davis? Is there a score with this feud or all one sided?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

News reports saying major player in drogheda feud too anybody know the link there?

I'm pulling straws out of my balls here but wasn't one of the Drogheda lads shot at a few months ago in the same area.

I'm pulling straws out of my balls here but wasn't one of the Drogheda lads shot at a few months ago in the same area.

Donaghmede no?

• Advertisement

Gardai are hunting for a gunman who opened fire in broad daylight just yards from a busy shopping centre.
    Gardai are investigating reports that up to two shots were fired at a man in the capital's latest gun attack.

However, the intended target fled the scene on foot and gardai have not yet been able to identify him.

The brazen shooting was carried out at around 5.20pm in Grangemore Park, across from Donaghmede Shopping Centre in north Dublin, yesterday evening.

Escape

The shooter opened fire on a man near the centre, but his target managed to escape uninjured.

Emergency services were alerted to the scene and armed gardai swarmed the area in the aftermath of the gun attack.

However, no arrests have yet been made and efforts are underway to establish the gunman's identify.

A car was discovered on fire a short distance away in Kilfenora Drive and gardai believe it was the getaway vehicle used to transport the gunman from the scene.

It was discovered around 1km from the scene of the shooting, and investigators are now attempting to establish how the gunman fled after dumping the vehicle.

Gardai are expected to carry out forensic examinations of the car, although it was almost completely destroyed after being burnt out.

Officers also carried out searches at the shooting scene in an effort to uncover any evidence or shell casings at the location.

"It goes without saying that this was an indiscriminate shooting close to an area with a large concentration of people shopping," a source told the Herald.

"Gardai are anxious to track down those responsible but have not yet been able to identify the target or shooter, and are continuing to investigate the reports."

It is understood that the intended victim hasn't yet presented to any hospital with gunshot injuries or made a complaint to gardai following the incident.

Investigating

A garda spokeswoman said yesterday: "Gardai are at the scene of an incident that occurred outside the Donaghmede Shopping Centre, Dublin 13, at 5.20pm, on May 14.

"Shots were fired at a male. No injuries were sustained. Investigations are ongoing."

Detectives based at Coolock are investigating the gun attack.

Mr fishy a close associate of mr flashy. Some names all the same.

Fishy is nothing to Flashy, Scott Capper gave Fishy a going over a year or so ago, on orders from Flashy, Fishy also fell out with SOS M before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Fishy is nothing to Flashy, Scott Capper gave Fishy a going over a year or so ago, on orders from Flashy, Fishy also fell out with SOS M before that.

Is that not ' Flashy ' pictured with him on mixicloud ??

NorthCity wrote: »

I doubt it, send a link.

Fishy is Paddy Fitzpatrick

• Advertisement

I doubt it, send a link.

I can't send links i'm new , Just type his name : E _ _ _ B_ _ _ _ _ mixicloud , It will pop up

I can't send links i'm new , Just type his name : E _ _ _ B_ _ _ _ _ mixicloud , It will pop up

Oh sorry i'm thinking of someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

News reports saying major player in drogheda feud too anybody know the link there?

Nothing to do with Drogheda. Someone sending a message and getting his retaliation in first.

Definitely not

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Doesn't even resemble him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Some mad stories lads that young fella pissed one 2 different fellas of he shouldn't had and payed the price unfortunately for him only seems a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What was the post that he left on social media about littles death?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Sad he looks too young for it two gunmen blasted him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I doubt it, send a link.

Zumo Bishop??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Odelay

Oh sorry i'm thinking of someone else

Are you taking to yourself or do you have two accounts??

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Fishy had beef with littler for few years.. Apparently fishy was involved in shots fired in edenmore at a car few weeks ago.. Turned out to be a blank firer.. Looking like little cousin and mates may have blasted fish.. Suprised tho as the edenmore lads wouldnt usualy have the anus

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

What is it with that surname,i wouldn't like to have it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Why was he called fishy!?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

This thread is a mess. Could someone be a hero and send in a post saying who is with and against who? Theres about 10 different disputes going on at the moment and its impossible to know if the travellers in Longford are against the Finglas lads or if the Swedish House Mafia are mates with the Cabra boys.

shutup wrote: »
    This thread is a mess. Could someone be a hero and send in a post saying who is with and against who? Theres about 10 different disputes going on at the moment and its impossible to know if the travellers in Longford are against the Finglas lads or if the Swedish House Mafia are mates with the Cabra boys.
    Read the newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Davidplat

Fishy and little had beef for few years noting serious like guns involved but when little got killed fish was putting comments about Him up online and talking dirt about him.. Fish shot at a guys car few weeks back.. It turned out to be blanks.. The guy he shot at is only a muppet he is not serious involved and also has a job working for his dad. But he is good friends with little cousin who is of African race. Again only a fool on the streets. But this guy and mates are apparently tye ones who done fish.. Go to edenmore shops any day after 5pm and the youths standing at the paddy Power are the ones I am referring to who killed fish

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dk1982

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement