Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The King's Man ( Kingsman Prequel)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,696 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's worth it alone for all the National Geographic stuff on it for me let alone everything else it's a huge catalogue Disney now own.

I can see a lot more films like this that the likes of Disney don't think will be a big at box office it dropped on there streamig platforms very quickly to see can they get a few extra subs because the movie was dropped there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

God that was utter tripe, crap movie with few fun moments ruined by woeful cinematography

• Registered Users Posts: 18,430 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

It wanst switch off bad but there was something sterile or by the numbers about it and again another film where I couldnt take the "villian" seriously, there seems to be a systemic problem with writing good villian characters? what's up with that?, I liked the Queen Victoria and the Nephews scene but if there were going to any sequels to this film wouldnt be checking them out.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

For my money, D+ is the best of the subscriber options available. Amazon doesn't have a huge amount of content that I'm interested in, Netflix has an awful lot of shyte on it but D+ is largely good however that is coming from the lens of someone that has a couple of kids and most of what they watch is on D+.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Enjoyed it. Less comedy than the previous 2 but still lighthearted. Well as lighthearted as a film with scenes and news from war can be. Also less Elton John and more Gemma Arterton.

Don't really have to have seen the previous 2 as this just has the origin story of the group and terms. Though some are along the lines of Solo explaining the origin of things very few people wondered about.

Easily works as a standalone film and seems a sequel would be to this and not the Golden Circle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Yeah I was disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Previous ones were brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

Jaysus that was woeful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Patser

Rasputin was the only good thing in that - proper over the top, fun, threatening, active villain.

Main villain was pathetic, as was the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,953 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I liked the first one a lot...but last one was poor imo... I fell asleep after an hour of this one..but might go back to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,695 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

9pm Saturday on Channel 4 if anyone missed or wants to see

Advertisement