Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frame Bags

Options
  • 15-07-2019 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with frame bags?

I have a carbon frame without eyelets and I've heard some of the pannier racks and seat mounted racks aren't great.

My saddle bag is worse for wear and bulky so can't have rear light on with it. I was looking at a top tube bag to fit behind the stem to carry the tube, levers, multitool etc.

Then I was considering a frame bag. Ideally I'd like to ditch the backpack but I don't know if a frame bag would fit clothes and lunch for commuting to work along with overshoes and gloves?

Don't have a locker in work so can't drive in and bring clothes for the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,083 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

The seatpost rack I used was perfect, except that it would need some compression of the sausage like bag and that would crumple clothes.

Advertisement