Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application Process

Options
  • 16-07-2019 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Would like to find out what is the average time of the application process. I have already applied on 5 July with still no outcome?

Seems a bit lengthy to me?

The application tracker works fantastic, I loved that I got notifications when documents were required. The process seems flawless, it is just taking long.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Mon55stan,

Welcome to Boards!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. I'm happy to hear that you like our application tracker.

We're sorry to hear the application is taking longer than expected. Our Lending Team are currently receiving a high number of applications and this may impact the waiting period.

Please be assured the Team are working as quickly as possible and they will be in touch as soon as they have an update for you.

If you'd like an Advisor to review your application with you, please feel free to reach out to the team on 0818200412.

If we can help with anything else please let us know!

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mon55stan

Hi Mon55stan,

Welcome to Boards!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. I'm happy to hear that you like our application tracker.

We're sorry to hear the application is taking longer than expected. Our Lending Team are currently receiving a high number of applications and this may impact the waiting period.

Please be assured the Team are working as quickly as possible and they will be in touch as soon as they have an update for you.

If you'd like an Advisor to review your application with you, please feel free to reach out to the team on 0818200412.

If we can help with anything else please let us know!

Thanks,

Lorna
    Thank you for the response, hope to get feedback soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mon55stan

It has been 2 weeks now and no feedback. Finding this rather disappointing. 
    I expected better service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us Mon55stan.

We're sorry that there have been no further updates since your last post.

Please be sure to check your emails as well as your spam/junk folder, if you have not received anything our credit card team can be reached on 0818200412 until 8pm tonight.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement