Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

statement and changing ammount? Big hassle!

Options
  • 16-07-2019 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Bank of Ireland
    Just quick post. I'm very frustrated that you can't in easy way:
    a) get statement for 365 saving account - you have to order it by post! is this a XIX century? I did that and i was charged 3~ euros! My wife in Ulster Bank can print her statement every day by her self as she have access to it, all history. For free. In BoI on my account you can see just total ammount on your account and just it... No history of payments, no statments on email. You will get your statment twice a year by post .... Please see post from 2017 about it boards.ie/ttfthread/2057799674 Nothing changed !

b) to change ammount that i want to trasfer on my saving account - i have to 'ask a question' and request your team member to do it. i wanted to change it from 600 to 800. I was told that i can't do that this month because.... it's 'less than 10 days for any amendments to take place'. It was 8 days before planned transfer ... Again in Ulster Bank you can do it yourself without hassle. 

I'm your customer since many years but it's crazy how old school this bank is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Furton,

Thanks you for taking the time to raise this with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the savings account.

This account is available for balance view at the moment online. I will absolutely pass on your feedback regarding possible changes to our Developments Team. Any changes to our services will be updated on our website.

If you would like to raise a formal complaint you can absolutely do so using the link I have attached here.

If we can assist you with any other queries, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement