Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santini Redux Bib Shorts

Options
  • 16-07-2019 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Falling between two sizes in Santini redux bib shorts which I find most comfortable I’ve tried so far .

New to cycling though ( 3 months ) so not sure how to decide size / suitability .

Currently using muddyfox medium and chamois cream. Ok up to 7 hours so far but shorts are coming apart , labels falling off , grippers loose etc ( 35 euro and over 1000 miles done so that’s that 😀 )

im 182 cm tall, 73 kg and 32 inch waist.

Sizing wise by Height I'm large , by waist I’m medium , have tried both sizes and medium is tight on shoulder straps, large is a little loose on quads when standing but seems to grip when crouched .

Ive a feeling all this is irrelevant until you cycle on them for at least an hour after which there’s no returning .

Any advice to size up or down , between medium large ? Example Do they shrink or stretch when used washed etc

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not familiar with the brand but as rule for shorts I always size down if in doubt. The last thing you need is excess material causing chaffing etc.

Advertisement