Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable Battery

Options
  • 17-07-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

I'm going away soon and was looking to get a portable battery, mainly just for charging my phone. I understand there's all sorts of difficulties these days with ordering batteries into Ireland.

I was wondering what the best way to go about this was in order to get a serviceable but affordable battery.

Also is there any difficulty in bringing a portable battery in hand luggage to the states?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Knockieranlady

Www.mymemory.ie are selling Anker power banks at the special offer price of €14.95 today. Great little power bank, I’ve two myself and can highly recommend them. quote["EmacB;110711768"]I'm going away soon and was looking to get a portable battery, mainly just for charging my phone. I understand there's all sorts of difficulties these days with ordering batteries into Ireland.

I was wondering what the best way to go about this was in order to get a serviceable but affordable battery.

Also is there any difficulty in bringing a portable battery in hand luggage to the states?[/quote]

Advertisement