Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels/HomeSitter for Pup

Options
  • 17-07-2019 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi, I am living in Swords and am looking for someone to potentially look after my puppy while I am away in the next few weeks. He is 11 weeks old today and is doing great but I am a small bit wary of him going to a kennel at his age. He has been vaccinated and wormed at this stage. He is a Golden Retriever/Collie Cross and is very cute and playful. He is not fully toilet trained at this stage but he is doing very well and only tends to go at night when he is downstairs on his own. During the day he goes out to the garden himself to go toilet as we leave our doors open all day. He is has only just had his second round of shots so does not need walking yet, he just likes someone to play with and a bit of a cuddle. I am away the last weekend in July and also for a week from the 8th August.

If anyone knows of anyone who offers a service like this or could recommend good trustworthy kennels please do let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

If you are on Facebook there's a group on there called Fingal Dog owners group. Maybe try there... lots of dog owners or pet sitters on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Black Cherry

Pet and Call (on Facebook). Fiona (vet nurse) is great with animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

You should give Polite Paws a shout. Great trainer/ walker based in North county Dublin, really knows her stuff, super positive methods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

Pet and Call (on Facebook). Fiona (vet nurse) is great with animals.

We use fiona for our cats and highly recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Another vote for Pet & Call! Fiona is brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement