If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 32" 4k TV/ monitor

Options
  • 17-07-2019 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭

Hi maximum space for any device is 32 inches
    Id like advice on buying either a 4k TV or 4K monitor.
    My kid runs his PS4 / I run an Nvidia shield/ and a Humax box 
    to our current TV- so need at leas 3 HDMI ports or advice on a splitter.
    Any advice would be a great help,I've goigled gorfor hours no joy, thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Corks Finest.

Thanks for the post but unfortunately we would not have any 32" 4K televisions or Monitors available to us.
    I haven't seen any of the main manufactures produce a 32" 4k television. I'm not sure about Monitors as they are something we have never stocked.

Smallest 4K TV we would have at the moment would be the LG 43UK6300 coming in at £299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203459-lg-43uk6300plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi Corks Finest.

Thanks for the post but unfortunately we would not have any 32" 4K televisions or Monitors available to us.
    I haven't seen any of the main manufactures produce a 32" 4k television. I'm not sure about Monitors as they are something we have never stocked.

Smallest 4K TV we would have at the moment would be the LG 43UK6300 coming in at £299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203459-lg-43uk6300plb-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Thank you,need to get a 4 k monitor so,that I can run my IPTV/ PS4 etc throughout

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Corks Finest.

Thank you,need to get a 4 k monitor so,that I can run my IPTV/ PS4 etc throughout
    No worries Corks Finest.

Sorry I couldn't help further with this request.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.