Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capcom 1943 arcade bootleg

• 17-07-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Capcom 1943 bootleg
    PRICE: 45
    COLLECTION: postage included
    PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal

Nice condition board, but has a sprite glitch. Sound 100%, music 100%, game plays fine. However the enemy and player sprites are garbled. Nothing noticeably wrong with board, nice and clean.

looking for 45 postage included, paypal gift :)

capcom1943.jpg

capcom19432.jpg

capcom19433.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

ll take this one too. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Wow, that was quick! All yours man, thanks :)

Couple more, and I'll save the best till last :P

No battery for 3 hours and a load of boards go up typical lol.. I’ll go next in line for this if falls through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

those capcom boots are great to have. schematics are 100% identical to the originals

No battery for 3 hours and a load of boards go up typical lol.. I’ll go next in line for this if falls through

I'll get around to doing something similar again, and I'll give a heads up ahead of time again. Its a motivational way to get through testing!

• Advertisement

BGOllie wrote: »
    those capcom boots are great to have. schematics are 100% identical to the originals

The pirates really slacked off in later years. I picked up a slap fight recently, and Im telling you now, the bootlegs are SO similar to the originals that you can stare at it for ages without even knowing. Same chip manufacturers, same silk screening, crazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement