If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GDFLASH20 Coupon not working with Hisense 50A6200

Options
  • 17-07-2019 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Dear RS team,
    I’ve tried to make a purchase of Hisense 50A6200 with a coupon code GDFLASH20 for £299 but I was getting an error message .
    Could you please help me complete the purchase for above price if possible. Thanks !

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

zhac wrote: »
    Hi Dear RS team,
    I’ve tried to make a purchase of Hisense 50A6200 with a coupon code GDFLASH20 for £299 but I was getting an error message .
    Could you please help me complete the purchase for above price if possible. Thanks !
    Hi Zhac.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the FLASH sale finished on Tuesday 16th.

None of the vouchers will work after that date.

The FLASH sale was done to run along side Amazon Prime day which also finished on Tuesday.

I could meet you half way if that helps at £309 with £6.99 shipping?

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zhac

Hi Dear RS team,
    Hi Zhac.

Thanks for the post.

The FLASH sale was done to run along side Amazon Prime day which also finished on Tuesday.

Hi Kenny,

when I tried to make a purchase yesterday, coupon code was still displayed at RS website. Please see the screenshot attached. Wasn't aware that the flash sale was related to Amazon T&C  as it a different company :) 

Hi Dear RS team,
    Hi Zhac.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,

when I tried to make a purchase yesterday, coupon code was still displayed at RS website. Please see the screenshot attached. Wasn't aware that the flash sale was related to Amazon T&C  as it a different company :) 
    Hi Zhac.

I didn't say it was related to Amazon's terms and conditions??

I said we ran it along side their promotion (Prime Day) to combat their pricing on their electronics.

We have ran this FLASH sale for the last 3 years in reaction to the Amazon Prime Day.

I'll see if there is anything I can do but as the promo finished on Tuesday that's most likely why it would not go through on the website.

Hi Dear RS team,
    Hi Zhac.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Zhac.

I didn't say it was related to Amazon's terms and conditions??

I said we ran it along side their promotion (Prime Day) to combat their pricing on their electronics.

We have ran this FLASH sale for the last 3 years in reaction to the Amazon Prime Day.

I'll see if there is anything I can do but as the promo finished on Tuesday that's most likely why it would not go through on the website.
    Hi Kenny,
    thanks for the clarification. As I tried to make a purchase yesterday website was still displaying and showing above coupon code so I thought that you would be able to honour the price as the website wasn't updated. Thank you for checking that for me, I really appreciate it.

Hey Zhac.

I checked with our IT guys and some of the vouchers had stayed live yesterday (.ie website only) and the Hisense 50A6200 was one of them so the code should have worked for you.

They are not too sure why it didn't work for you but.

So because of this I can offer the 50A6200 to you at the £299 plus £6.99 shipping.

Drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call or if you order online at the full price I can refund back the £20 to you straight away.

• Advertisement

Hey Zhac.

I checked with our IT guys and some of the vouchers had stayed live yesterday (.ie website only) and the Hisense 50A6200 was one of them so the code should have worked for you.

So because of this I can offer the 50A6200 to you at the £299 plus £6.99 shipping.

Drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call or if you order online at the full price I can refund back the £20 to you straight away.
    Hi Kenny,
    I've made an online order just now, Order number is [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]122080. I paid the full price :)  Thanks in advance for arranging the refund back to the credit card.[/font]

Hey Zhac.

Hi Kenny,
    I've made an online order just now, Order number is [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]122080. I paid the full price :)  Thanks in advance for arranging the refund back to the credit card.[/font]
    Cheers for the order Zhac.

I'll drop you a little PM once I process the refund. 

Shouldn't take me too long.

Hey Zhac.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks Kenny, you're a star !

Hey Zhac.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks Kenny, you're a star !
    Dropped you a little PM :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.