Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**Possible** Ryanair UK pilots strike in 2nd half of August

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Sparko

I'm due to fly from Edinburgh to Dublin tomorrow - possibly affected by the UK strike but I got an email and text to say all flights operating. So we live in hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭gaillimh

Hi.
    I have flights booked for myself, my wife and our 2 small kids to Palma on September 22nd.
    I have just today spotted that there is planned strike action for that date.
    As of yet I have received no notification from Ryanair of any cancellation.
    As usual - attempts to get any sort of a straight answer via online chat with Ryanair were a complete waste of time.

Does anybody know if there is a minimum notice period that Ryanair must give to its customers in advance of a flight cancellation due to strike action?
    I would obviously try and rebook with Aer Lingus if their prices are not extortionate but the closer to departure it gets the more we would have to pay I'm sure.

Anyone know what the story is here?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

it could be as late as day before.

as with recent events Ryanair will not do any changes until it knows the strike will go ahead.

The UK pilots were on strike last week yet all flights went ahead as only a certain amount of pilots are unionised.

so even if there is a strike your flight might go ahead.

Advertisement