Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best infant first aid course?

• 18-07-2019 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Looking to do a First Aid course for babies/infants/small children in the next few weeks. Preferably a one-day one, in or near Dublin city centre.

There's a lot of different choices - St. John's Ambulance, Parent First Aid, etc. Has anyone done one, and can recommend the best? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

We done one in Galways with Parent first aid https://www.parentfirstaid.ie/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhaqm_bXD4wIVDeh3Ch0e9ADPEAAYASAAEgK6K_D_BwE and have to say it was great... All types of prices, we just done the basic course (as we went and got our own first aid kit) found it great, especially if one of ye are not familiar with babies or toddlers..

They send on a notes after the class and they are great just to cover what you have done.. I could say I would send you the notes, but to be honest it is well worth going to to the course even just to see how to do they CPR correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭OctoberMammy

Milly33 wrote: »
    We done one in Galways with Parent first aid https://www.parentfirstaid.ie/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhaqm_bXD4wIVDeh3Ch0e9ADPEAAYASAAEgK6K_D_BwE and have to say it was great... All types of prices, we just done the basic course (as we went and got our own first aid kit) found it great, especially if one of ye are not familiar with babies or toddlers..

They send on a notes after the class and they are great just to cover what you have done.. I could say I would send you the notes, but to be honest it is well worth going to to the course even just to see how to do they CPR correctly

Thanks! This is the one that would suit me best, I think :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

They were very nice I must say, I was thinking it was a little basic at the start but really found it interesting... Best of luck with it

Advertisement