Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAME THAT TUNE

Options

Comments

No bother tusk. Not too late though. Want to do reveal and scores in afternoon.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Entry in, that was fun. And tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Wow. I used every single one of those 30 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I missed a load. Left them to go back to...not a hope! :pac::D

Great fun, thanks SM.

I noticed that I've an awful lot more answers earlier on in the quiz than later. At a certain point the answers just dried up completely. Can't even begin to think why. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Zaph wrote: »
    I noticed that I've an awful lot more answers earlier on in the quiz than later. At a certain point the answers just dried up completely. Can't even begin to think why. :pac:

I don't think I could get one after 2010

Should have just guessed at some artists names in hindsight but time was running out!

Edit: checked my submission, maybe got one after 2003/4

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

osh wrote:
    I don't think I could get one after 2010

Mid 90's for me.

One of them is on the radio here now.

2006 was like hitting a wall for me. A couple of half answers after that, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Oh that was hard and the time flew, I was twenty minutes gone and only through 2 mins of the vid - I don't think I've listened to popular music since about 1996 either and I was surprised I remembered the 80's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

Pretzill wrote: »
    Oh that was hard and the time flew, I was twenty minutes gone and only through 2 mins of the vid - I don't think I've listened to popular music since about 1996 either and I was surprised I remembered the 80's :pac:

I was scuppered once it got past the 80s...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I'll play :)

I'll play :)

I’m still up. Want me to send you link now?

Is 2moro morning too late?

bubblypop wrote: »
    Is 2moro morning too late?

No I’ll be around ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

For some reason I thought this was 80s tv themes. Dont know if I'll get a chance to play before this afternoon, if I do I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

No I’ll be around ;)

What time do you want this done by Strawbs?

Think she was looking to do the reveal in afternoon

Green&Red wrote: »
    What time do you want this done by Strawbs?

What time will you have 30 mins to spare?

I'll definitely have half an hour at 1 but I'll try and get to it before that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I probably wont get a chance to play this, but can you link it here after the game please, would like to try it sometime. Or you can pm it to me or send me on hangouts.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    I probably wont get a chance to play this, but can you link it here after the game please, would like to try it sometime. Or you can pm it to me or send me on hangouts.

I’ll be putting the link in here when game closes.

Hoping to close about 1 as it’s taking an age to put scores together. That’s my own fault for picking so many songs :D

I’d imagine there’s quite a few typos and different formatting too. At least there was in mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh no. That was terrible. The 80's were my best decade I think. Which I'm shocked by. Thought the 90's would be a safe bet to get them all. Stupid new songs though. They were especially terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh no. That was terrible. The 80's were my best decade I think. Which I'm shocked by. Thought the 90's would be a safe bet to get them all. Stupid new songs though. They were especially terrible.
    Ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Can I play?? (Please!)

Can I play??

Just PM Strawberry Milkshake and she'll send you the youtube link

Strawbs,just PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Strawbs,just PM'd you

Hi -thanks!!No she hasnt (yet) but maybe she's waiting for me toPM her -I'll do that nowTjanks for the help -sounds fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Strawbs,just PM'd you
    Hi -thanks!!No she hasnt (yet) but maybe she's waiting for me toPM her -I'll do that nowTjanks for the help -sounds fun.

G&R was saying that you need to PM strawbs. His second comment was to strawbs saying that he had PM'd her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I wont get around to playing. Lyrical Leanings is taking more time than I expected!

Next time defo though :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Oh that was bad, very bad. I was good on the 60s thanks to mammy always listening to the golden oldies when we were younger and did ok on 80s as well. After that though... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement