Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAME THAT TUNE

Options
124»

Comments

I think I think did better than most judging from all these comments! Struggled with early 90's and mid 00's. Fun game

tusk wrote: »
    I wont get around to playing. Lyrical Leanings is taking more time than I expected!

Next time defo though :D

Next time Tusk.

It’s taking a long time for me to compile everything too on my little phone so reveal could be tonight I’d say. But what else would you lot be at on a Friday, eh?
    ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Next time Tusk.

It’s taking a long time for me to compile everything too on my little phone so reveal could be tonight I’d say. But what else would you lot be at on a Friday, eh?
    ;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Next time Tusk.

;)
    Let me know if you need a hand compiling them!

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    Who is this person?

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Let me know if you need a hand compiling them!

I’m grand but thank you for the offer. I’ve got a system going and have the posts written up in notes as I’m going along.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Jesus that was tough, just the one listen through apart from going back to get 1965.
    Early 1990s were a car crash as were stages of the 2010s

Am I too late?

bubblypop wrote: »
    Am I too late?

Nope. You ready now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

How would I know when you open the link?:D

30min from when you get PM

You could attach a read report to the pm, that way, if it was sitting in inbox unread for a few hours, you'd know. And you know when the pm was really read, so 30 minutes from then.

Mods, would you mind locking her up?

Thanks x

Ninja edit :D

I saw that ;)

Just too many people & kids in this house today, zero concentration!
    This is a great game though.... Please do another one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Strawbs if you get a chance will you pm me the video? wanna see how well i do anyways :D

Mods, would you mind locking her up?

Thanks x
    Done :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement