Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Confirmation

Options
  • 18-07-2019 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have been approved a loan, completed DocuSign on my credit agreement and uploaded all necessary documents but my online application tracking tool still displays as Stage 3. It has not moved since yesterday. Can someone tell me if the application has completed and the drawdown process is in progress?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

stevo8130 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been approved a loan, completed DocuSign on my credit agreement and uploaded all necessary documents but my online application tracking tool still displays as Stage 3. It has not moved since yesterday. Can someone tell me if the application has completed and the drawdown process is in progress?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Steve

Hi Stevo8130,

Thanks for getting in touch with us via Boards.

When Docusign has been has been returned the Loan is usually drawn down 2 working days later. If this time period has now passed we would advise you to call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor can check the status for you.

For security we are unable to access applications or accounts on this platform.

Many Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevo8130

stevo8130 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you.

Regards,
    Steve

Hi Stevo8130,

Thanks for getting in touch with us via Boards.

When Docusign has been has been returned the Loan is usually drawn down 2 working days later. If this time period has now passed we would advise you to call our Lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor can check the status for you.

For security we are unable to access applications or accounts on this platform.

Many Thanks.

John
    Hi John,

Thanks very much for the follow up message.

The draw down occurred on Friday afternoon and everything now completed and in order.

Thanks again for your message.

Regards,
    Steve

Advertisement