Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pandora [The CW] - *Spoilers*

• 18-07-2019 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭

New Summer sci-fi show

From IMDB
    Set in the year 2199, a young woman who has lost everything finds a new life at Earth's Space Training Academy where she learns to defend the galaxy from intergalactic threats.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10207090/

First episode as you would expect has a whole lot of character introduction and set-up. Trouble is that it's all over the place in doing so and you may end up making less sense of it by the end. That said it has the usual dose of CW pretty young things and enough threads to possibly make a decent story.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,723 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Survived 3 episodes - always the one to give new shows a loose rein on criticism as actors find their footing but my god this is bad
    Couldn't care less for the overarching storyline which only has brief appearances
    Skip it - for cancellation for sure and CW don't really do cancellations!

This is what pandering to Millenials gets you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,981 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Syfy UK is adding to their slate of U.S. acquisitions. The genre channel has acquired the UK rights to The CW’s sci-fi action series Pandora, TVWise has learned. The show’s first season will premiere on Thursday May 21st at 9pm.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2020/05/syfy-uk-acquires-the-cws-pandora-sets-may-premiere/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

fritzelly wrote: »
    Survived 3 episodes - always the one to give new shows a loose rein on criticism as actors find their footing but my god this is bad
    Couldn't care less for the overarching storyline which only has brief appearances
    Skip it - for cancellation for sure and CW don't really do cancellations!

This is what pandering to Millenials gets you!

I am on the fifth episode now and its much better. I will admit than episode two or was it 3 was terrible but it is starting to find its feet now. I am enjoying it. Yes its silly in parts and one actor in particular the clone is just terrible but most of the rest of them are improving. I also really love the ships and the fact they go into space a lot so I will stick with it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement