Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unbelievable - Netflix

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Podcast from 3 years back about the real events :

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/581/anatomy-of-doubt

Came into my feed the other day. Well worth a listen, hearing it in your ears is very powerful, even more so than the show, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

Her husband was one big red herring.

I thought this too. He was so off-putting. I was convinced he was dodgy...

And why do American's in shows, always place dinner plates half full of food, stacked up, in the sink...?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Garbage disposal units used to be in the drain. Don't know if they're still popular over there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭sporina

started watching this the other day - was gonna give up at ep 1 but hung on and wow after ep 3 I was totally hooked. Had to force myself to go to bed last night - think I have 3 left.... :eek:

Advertisement