Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low-overhead Occupational Pension Provider?

Options
  • 19-07-2019 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi There

I have recently set up an Irish LLC and have been searching high and low for a reliable pension provider that will let me manage settings etc in a low-overhead manner through an online dashboard for example.

Similar to PensionBee (UK) or AutoEnrolment.co.uk (UK) whereby you set the pension up online.. set up and manage employees.. and choose your funds to invest (with around 0.5-1.5% management fees)

This scheme will initially be a single member at the moment but will scale up in the future.

I cannot find any pension providers that I wish to go with. The closest is the Synergy Executive Pension by StandardLife, however I am cautious that it is not very open with their fees.

Any advice here would be fantastic as I don't know where else to look

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Talk to a Broker. There are plenty of options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alsco77

Thanks Henry. Maybe you could direct me to a reputable broker? I am not quite sure where to look.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Central Bank register, or maybe ask an accountant or other professional that you trust.

Advertisement