Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey (Discount Code Chrome Extension)

• 19-07-2019 10:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

honey.gif?w=720&ssl=1

Honey is a Chrome browser extension that attempts to find and use discount codes when you make purchases online. Sometimes they work and sometimes it will cycle through a range of codes but come up with nothing - but at least you're not doing it manually.

Purchases on some sites will earn you Honey Gold. Earn 1000 Honey Gold and you can redeem it for a $10 Gift Card.

Link:
    joinhoney.com/ref/6ctqqd2

What I get: Honey Gold when someone makes their first qualifying purchase (Referring two friends is worth $10 in Honey Gold.

What you get: 50 Honey Gold upon sign-up and access to discount codes / a way to earn future gift cards

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Sabre0001 wrote: »

Link:
    joinhoney.com/ref/6ctqqd2

What I get: Honey Gold when someone makes their first qualifying purchase (Referring two friends is worth $10 in Honey Gold.

What you get: 50 Honey Gold upon sign-up and access to discount codes / a way to earn future gift cards

Used above!

Here's mine;

joinhoney.com/ref/7ohx9jp

What I get: Honey Gold when someone makes their first qualifying purchase (Referring two friends is worth $10 in Honey Gold).

What you get: 50 Honey Gold upon sign-up and access to discount codes / a way to earn future gift cards[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭AhhHere

Referral Link > joinhoney.com/ref/3xvv411

What I get: 500 Gold for every friend referred

Really great Chrome add-on to have. Saved lots over the years with little/no hassle

Advertisement