Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I can't wait to read tusk's backroom after his first time as a wolf.

Any role. It'll be longer than the game thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I can't wait to read tusk's backroom after his first time as a wolf.

I'm sure it will be very uninteresting hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

That was a very enjoyable game, possibly my favorite to date.

Thanks again Mods for a great game and for alot of work keeping the game moving fluidly and entertaining. Well played to our fallen villians who were great sports and took their beating in the best possible way/spirit . . By dieing with great grace. .

When I saw Eva and Gertie were bad it brought me right back to Tuesday night when I was telling a story:
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Mad how busy it is here tonight, could do

I remember one night , was about 2am and the sk and 2 wolves were up all night beavering away. Scheming and organizing things for the village. And then the seer showed up and owned them all.. was actually hilarious... I am not the seer but I hope others are watching this playing out....

It’s nearly like you guys have gotten a lease of life and have “come out” to bat for the village....

Not sure why that came to mind..... I’m off to bed......

To which Eva responded:
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Frank while that story is hilarious I'm a little offended. The village needs the digging to be done, we're making an absolute balls of it and we have more information to work off of now so no harm at all in butting our heads and trying to find some answers.

The Irony of this post is beautiful . . And my response is now

However If you are bad I hope that you think you are cruising and just when you least expect it you get eliminated in the most gruesomely painful way possible.... Like accidently mixing up backrooms and posting on here instead. (I did that one game, that’s a horrible way to go!). Still haunts me

giphy.gif

I was so paranoid at that time, thought Wendy was one of the wolves. Necro, you are right, I dont think I will ever be able to trust you again. You cut me too deep . .:(

I nearly didnt sign up for the game, but delighted I did. And well played new players, its hard to find your feet in this game even when you have some experience but when you are starting out its like trying to reason with a Trump supporter, so many things just dont make any sense at all. You guys all made this game so much fun and so much better, all played in a great spirit.

Genuinley, the one of my greatest strengths in this game is being able to look like I have a plan or know what I am doing. I would of been better off as the Joker, would of love to of used:

tenor.gif?itemid=4859983

I am delighted the village won and my death was not in vain.

My favourite Gif was
    I really have to get back to my family so if anybody else is planning on working on this (Eva you were eager last night!?!) I’d appreciate if they tried to see similar patterns or see similar ways we might be able to clear people. (Or even yourself).
    Jake WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38d075576e705245a817c7&rid=giphy.gif

I love ****ts creek and I can only read that in Moiras voice . . Had a great laugh at that . .

Just noticed that I was speaking to Harley and the Joker responded . . :D

Oh and one of my favourite posts:

Barbara WW wrote: »
    kill this.

giphy.gif

Thanks again guys for letting me play...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

The SKs BR is hilarious

Sixtoes ya fecker!!

Green&Red wrote: »
    The SKs BR is hilarious

Sixtoes ya fecker!!

I'm saving it for tonight :D

Can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Any mechanics etc in this game new to you guys? I've no idea if a lot of stuff was done before but assume most of it appeared in some form or another in a previous game even if maybe I hadn't experience some of it (like someone who can write their own flavor for example).

Speaking of flavor, what part stood out the most to you? For some reason I really like Batman punching Judge Dredd in the face ha!

BTW any feedback in that feedback thread will be much appreciated. Not going to rush into modding again but if I do i'll take on board anything that could be improved. Probably will end up doing something completely different by then but the idea rolling around in my head recently is a sort of reverse game in as much as The Bad Guys would make up the Village, while the small group of Goodies would actually be the Wolves.... and it'd be Con Air!

Was surprised reading in the Dead Room too that this was the first time Necro has had a task in a game.

reverse game in as much as The Bad Guys would make up the Village, while the small group of Goodies would actually be the Wolves

This is the idea for WW2 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    This is the idea for WW2 ;)
    is that werewolf 2, or world war 2, or waynes world 2, world wrestling 2, west world 2 or what. seen ww2 but dont recall seeing full name.

It's world war 2 :pac:

I'd be up for a world war 2 versus waynes world versus world wrestling game

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jakes password reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh yeah a special thanks to the mods for trying to clear up the Poison Ivy not poisoning mess. I'm sure it must've caused you guys a royal headache. Why didn't she poison anyone on the day we all thought it was Gertrude?

I'd be up for a world war 2 versus waynes world versus world wrestling game

One of the things that made me smile the most was seeing you appear with this new avatar (if it's not new ha my bad). Kinda suggests the game had an affect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh yeah a special thanks to the mods for trying to clear up the Poison Ivy not poisoning mess. I'm sure it must've caused you guys a royal headache. Why didn't she poison anyone on the day we all thought it was Gertrude?

From the backrooms - she had to refuel every third day

One of the things that made me smile the most was seeing you appear with this new avatar (if it's not new ha my bad). Kinda suggests the game had an affect

I added it in the hype build up for the game it had the effect on me even before I started playing

The game was fantastic, great detail throughout in everything

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Green&Red wrote: »
    Even Batman cleared Conor and I was still calling you bad :o scarlet for me, what was I thinking, I need the book Werewolf for Dummies :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Even Batman cleared Conor and I was still calling you bad :o scarlet for me, what was I thinking, I need the book Werewolf for Dummies :P

The more you play the more used to it you get. You lasted to the end and got a village win though Liz. Nicely done guessing who Batman was before anyone else too.

Kinda felt bad that Tusk was randed to be NRV who didn't even know his not very interesting name (well in comparison to some others) - Elle McPhearson though. Thought I put enough roled folk that he would get one this time. Most people had something to do

The more you play the more used to it you get. You lasted to the end and got a village win though Liz. Nicely done guessing who Batman was before anyone else too.

Kinda felt bad that Tusk was randed to be NRV who didn't even know his not very interesting name (well in comparison to some others) - Elle McPhearson though. Thought I put enough roled folk that he would get one this time. Most people had something to do

The rand is the rand man, nothing can be done. Just gotta role with it. Pun intended.

I was actually glad in the end, because even tho I was lying low, I legitimately was finding it difficult to get into it and keep up until the roster died down.

It would have been detrimental to the village if I'd have gotten batman or something.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote:
    I was actually glad in the end, because even tho I was lying low, I legitimately was finding it difficult to get into it and keep up until the roster died down.

Oops :o

Necro wrote: »

I think it was mostly because I couldn't just spew my thoughts as I had them like I usually do. :pac:

I followed you quite fine:)

Can't wait to play you as a wolf!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Necro wrote: »

I ISO'd you and came out as bill. Biggest waste of my life ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I ISO'd you and came out as bill. Biggest waste of my life ever.

*vill

Was planning to do up a post to edit into the 2nd post placeholder but... too much flavor, will finish this post tomorrow maybe

Day 1

First Munch: Won by Rogues/Wolves - Killed Thomas Wayne NRV+ and denied him and Martha their shared backroom for completing a task.

People were poisoned, The First Daily Bat Competition happened Question and Answer, then Alfred cured Abigail and it was a good day for Harvey Dent and surprising many 2 face cured Desmond (Alfred)

First Lynch - Village Kill a NRV who unbeknownst to himself is Lucious Fox (Ewan WW). Lynch results

Harlene Quinzell NRV converts to Team SK

Day 2

Robin becomes Nightwing (Now an App Seer/BG)

First SK Kill / 2nd Munch where the SK uses their own flavor to kill Steve WW/Harvey Bullock killed and the wolves take out Azrael NRV+ (Isla)

2nd round of poisoning
    and the 2nd day's 2 comp questions and answers and the resulting Riddler inspired death for Tegan WW/Dr Chase Meridan at postt #1500

Orla WW/Rachel Dawes also earned a 24hr protection by Guessing who Batman was. She then later reveals on thread

Competition winner Eva/Harley Quinn let Joker/Jake claim the prize and he then shoots Robin/Fiona WW dead with Mr Freezes gun, his ID is revealed a few posts later

Then Brendan WW/Alfred shoots Two Face/Liam WW and the first Villain (even if part time) is hit.

2nd Lynch & Poison death - Village kill Vicki Vale/Desmond WW NRV (same BR task as Rachel Dawes), while Phil WW/Damian Wayne NRV was killed by poison. The Lynch results followed

Alfred fires his 2nd bullet and kills Barbara WW/ Jason Todd NRV

Day 3

3rd munch failed - Conor WW / BG Commissioner Gordon protected Batman / Frank WW

A Post later Frank WW very cleverly edited his Batman reveal and a lot of very important info into a quoted OP

Then came the SK Kill, as Team SK took out Martha Wayne / Wendy WW. Another post later Catwomans first successful theft was announced on thread. She stole The Penguin's counterfeiting ability.

Conor starts to relay Batman's information that others didn't seem to spot and then makes up a character in a fake reveal as Duke Thomas NRV+ to explain this aswell as to relay Batman's Batcomputer info

Next to reveal is Catwoman AKA Holly WW who tells everyone that she stole from Gertrude WW (The Penguin) and that according to her Gertie must be Poison Ivy as there was no Poison that day. Later a Mod explains a typo in the OP and that there may not be poison everyday. Catwoman explains her prize was that she can silence someone for 3hrs but ends up not using it.

The 3rd Batman competition is posted and again an hour later the answer are posted. Clodagh WW / Barbara Grdon won it. It was a forced reveal and she used it on Doris WW who was forced to reveal on thread and found out as she did that she was Renee Montoya NRV.

Frank WW comes out as Batman and explains all the info he has and when Conor must have spotted this. This is also confirmed but Clodagh WW who in her role as Barbara Gordon seer checked Frank previously.

The 3rd Lynch results were announced, Batman punched Judge Dredd in the face during the flavor for this as Gertrude WW was lynched and then revealed as The Penguin
    Day 4

9.59am Barbara Gordon / Oracle reveal by Clodagh WW and in doing so reveal Henry as NRV - Julie Madison (Bruce Wayne's original ex).

4th Munch and The Rogues strike first and Kill Batman! (Frank WW)

Moments later and it's the SK kill and perhaps a mistake From Harley & her Puddin who change their mind on killing Conor WW / BG Gordon and instead go for Riona WW which means Team SK kill Poison Ivy and the Village move into the drivers seat. Something further emphasized only 3 mins later when the only NRV+ to outlive Batman, Abigail WW AKA Kate Kane (Batwoman) finds the Batcave!

Catwoman successfully steals a power for the 2nd time and it's announced on the game thread. At the same time Angus WW / The Riddler starts to claim he is Batwoman as he has knowledge of the Batcomputer being hacked because he (the riddler) was the on who hacked it).

Holly WW / Catwoman won a gun as her prize for her successful theft. She has an hour to use it though and quickly decides to shoot Jake WW. He is shot but it will take 24hrs for him to succumb to his wounds.

At this point the village started to get quite suss of Phil WW, until they realized he had died the night prior due to Poison. Meanwhile Conor WW comes out as Jim Gordon (BG) and The Riddler won a prize - It was a 24hr protect which would keep him safe from everything except Lynch

A Batman Beyond themed competition is announced as the thread moves beyond 3000 posts. The prize - You can make Deadshot modkill the player of your choice! The question is asked and Doris announces she won... and shoots Abigail WW and Deadshot does the deed before Abi is revealed as the real Kate Kane RIP and Angus WW starts having fun throwng riddles out on thread.

Brendan WW confirms that he is Alfred

The 4th Lynch votes are announced, Angus WW is lynched and then revealed as The Riddler

Clodagh reveals her final Seer peek, She peeked Eva as Harley Quinn
    Day 5

The Final SK Kill turns into the Village Victory flavor after SK Joker Kills SK Harley Quinn to end things

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I was pretty happy with how I played as Gertrude until I was caught for the wrong reasons lol.

Gg village

Thanks to.my wolfbros for a fun game

Mods <3

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day3

Village thought wolves had a poison and Catwoman stole it

Hilarity ensued

Hey sixer. How's your day off going?

486480.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

What did wolves and SK have to do to win first kill on Monday and what prompted Harley to covert?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Drumpot wrote: »
    What did wolves and SK have to do to win first kill on Monday and what prompted Harley to covert?

Guess who was Batman. One closest (not sure how they defined that though) got the kill.

Joker and Harley just had to survive past first lynch to get converted, as far as I could tell from reading the backrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who guessed closest on the anon account list.

So if someone had guessed Fiona, for example, that would have been very close, and would have beaten out Orla alphabetically.

• Advertisement

Was planning to do up a post to edit into the 2nd post placeholder but... too much flavor, will finish this post tomorrow maybe

Day 1

First Munch: Won by Rogues/Wolves - Killed Thomas Wayne NRV+ and denied him and Martha their shared backroom for completing a task.

People were poisoned, The First Daily Bat Competition happened Question and Answer, then Alfred cured Abigail and it was a good day for Harvey Dent and surprising many 2 face cured Desmond (Alfred)

First Lynch - Village Kill a NRV who unbeknownst to himself is Lucious Fox (Ewan WW). Lynch results

Harlene Quinzell NRV converts to Team SK

Day 2

Robin becomes Nightwing (Now an App Seer/BG)

First SK Kill / 2nd Munch where the SK uses their own flavor to kill Steve WW/Harvey Bullock killed and the wolves take out Azrael NRV+ (Isla)

2nd round of poisoning
    and the 2nd day's 2 comp questions and answers and the resulting Riddler inspired death for Tegan WW/Dr Chase Meridan at postt #1500

Orla WW/Rachel Dawes also earned a 24hr protection by Guessing who Batman was. She then later reveals on thread

Competition winner Eva/Harley Quinn let Joker/Jake claim the prize and he then shoots Robin/Fiona WW dead with Mr Freezes gun, his ID is revealed a few posts later

Then Brendan WW/Alfred shoots Two Face/Liam WW and the first Villain (even if part time) is hit.

2nd Lynch & Poison death - Village kill Vicki Vale/Desmond WW NRV (same BR task as Rachel Dawes), while Phil WW/Damian Wayne NRV was killed by poison. The Lynch results followed

Alfred fires his 2nd bullet and kills Barbara WW/ Jason Todd NRV

Day 3

3rd munch failed - Conor WW / BG Commissioner Gordon protected Batman / Frank WW

A Post later Frank WW very cleverly edited his Batman reveal and a lot of very important info into a quoted OP

Then came the SK Kill, as Team SK took out Martha Wayne / Wendy WW. Another post later Catwomans first successful theft was announced on thread. She stole The Penguin's counterfeiting ability.

Conor starts to relay Batman's information that others didn't seem to spot and then makes up a character in a fake reveal as Duke Thomas NRV+ to explain this aswell as to relay Batman's Batcomputer info

Next to reveal is Catwoman AKA Holly WW who tells everyone that she stole from Gertrude WW (The Penguin) and that according to her Gertie must be Poison Ivy as there was no Poison that day. Later a Mod explains a typo in the OP and that there may not be poison everyday. Catwoman explains her prize was that she can silence someone for 3hrs but ends up not using it.

The 3rd Batman competition is posted and again an hour later the answer are posted. Clodagh WW / Barbara Grdon won it. It was a forced reveal and she used it on Doris WW who was forced to reveal on thread and found out as she did that she was Renee Montoya NRV.

Frank WW comes out as Batman and explains all the info he has and when Conor must have spotted this. This is also confirmed but Clodagh WW who in her role as Barbara Gordon seer checked Frank previously.

The 3rd Lynch results were announced, Batman punched Judge Dredd in the face during the flavor for this as Gertrude WW was lynched and then revealed as The Penguin
    Day 4

9.59am Barbara Gordon / Oracle reveal by Clodagh WW and in doing so reveal Henry as NRV - Julie Madison (Bruce Wayne's original ex).

4th Munch and The Rogues strike first and Kill Batman! (Frank WW)

Moments later and it's the SK kill and perhaps a mistake From Harley & her Puddin who change their mind on killing Conor WW / BG Gordon and instead go for Riona WW which means Team SK kill Poison Ivy and the Village move into the drivers seat. Something further emphasized only 3 mins later when the only NRV+ to outlive Batman, Abigail WW AKA Kate Kane (Batwoman) finds the Batcave!

Catwoman successfully steals a power for the 2nd time and it's announced on the game thread. At the same time Angus WW / The Riddler starts to claim he is Batwoman as he has knowledge of the Batcomputer being hacked because he (the riddler) was the on who hacked it).

Holly WW / Catwoman won a gun as her prize for her successful theft. She has an hour to use it though and quickly decides to shoot Jake WW. He is shot but it will take 24hrs for him to succumb to his wounds.

At this point the village started to get quite suss of Phil WW, until they realized he had died the night prior due to Poison. Meanwhile Conor WW comes out as Jim Gordon (BG) and The Riddler won a prize - It was a 24hr protect which would keep him safe from everything except Lynch

A Batman Beyond themed competition is announced as the thread moves beyond 3000 posts. The prize - You can make Deadshot modkill the player of your choice! The question is asked and Doris announces she won... and shoots Abigail WW and Deadshot does the deed before Abi is revealed as the real Kate Kane RIP and Angus WW starts having fun throwng riddles out on thread.

Brendan WW confirms that he is Alfred

The 4th Lynch votes are announced, Angus WW is lynched and then revealed as The Riddler

Clodagh reveals her final Seer peek, She peeked Eva as Harley Quinn
    Day 5

The Final SK Kill turns into the Village Victory flavor after SK Joker Kills SK Harley Quinn to end things

If a mod gets a chance to can they please add this to #2 of this thread ?

That took a while!

Advertisement