Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options
1111112113114115117»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

If a mod gets a chance to can they please add this to #2 of this thread ?

That took a while!

This is awesome BH!

A great synopsis for people who didn't play too.

Super job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

BH that’s brilliant! The absolute work you put into this game could not be more appreciated by each and every one of us. Honestly thank you and the other mods so much for such a super fun and enjoyable game, it won’t be forgotten anytime soon :)

LadySkunk wrote: »
    BH that’s brilliant! The absolute work you put into this game could not be more appreciated by each and every one of us. Honestly thank you and the other mods so much for such a super fun and enjoyable game, it won’t be forgotten anytime soon :)

Lickarse!

asd4h1vllyyz.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

deleted my last post which refered to an error so it doesn't look like i am repeating myself.
    desmond was vikki vale, you have alfred, day1, 2nd paragraph.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

tusk wrote: »
    Lickarse!

tusk wrote: »
    This is awesome BH!

A great synopsis for people who didn't play too.

Super job!

Super awesome!

meme_kid.jpg

• Advertisement

beauty :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

LadySkunk wrote: »

Seconded, not surprised by the synopsis, in keeping with the top quality nature of the whole set-up

Advertisement