Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla probably was protected..... By joker when he converted her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    You thought I was batman?

I wouldn’t have a person I think is a RV on an FFA!

You certainly didn’t give me any hints or give any indication you even thought I was good on thread for the first few days... This is the problem , there isn’t really anything to back up your story. At all.

you did after the competition spot (riddlers competition) from me, but if we go by your story you guessed me as Batman before I was proven right. In short, your story is making less sense now!!

Others can chat with you about that tomorrow, cause I’m not sure I will be around....

Yes I did change my opinion on you from when I won with the guess, I don't think I said anything negative or bad or wolf suspect about you from then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry, I’m keeping my vote on jake. Holly said she stole Gertrude powers earlier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I thought Doris was the last nrv?

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d38a528676e6c4e49f247bd&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    She’s lying Frank

Yes, maybe she is lieing, very much possible. I am trying to bring a bit of order to our thinking here.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Frank if gertrude is the bodyguard explain how we have a Catwoman claim with no counter?

God, this is where rabbit hole territory can really confuse and drive me mad:

- Holly is bad (Penguin) using some counterfeit power thats stolen Catwomans identity

or

- Holly was mistaken in some way - Gertie didnt confirm she lost a silence power so thats probably unlikley

or

- Doris and/or Clodagh are bad. Doris could be bad (counterfeit power) and when forced to reveal had an alternative identity , this happens with some seer peeks where head baddy peeks good

Ok, I am not dismissing lynching Gertie, but lets play this out.

Best Scenario:
    - Gertie is Penguin, BG still hidden, adds to Doris, Clodagh and Holly (thats a big win for village)

Worst Scenario
    - Gertie was BG , we havent a clue who out of Doris, Clodagh or Holly is lieing and we most definitely dont have a BG. (thats a big loss)

If we lynch Jake

Best Scenario
    - No joker (thats possibly huge if Harley comes back to village)

Worst scenario
    - Henry is the joker (down one NRV but we do know who joker is)

So its a question of what is worth the gamble. Do we go all in on Gertie and potentially lose big or do we take a softer option with maybe less benefits but less loss.

• Advertisement

Orla probably was protected..... By joker when he converted her

Explain ?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Frank, as our new leader, what do you make of this?

I am not going to be around for long if Poison Ivy is planning what I think she is planning.

I am not going to be around for long if Poison Ivy is planning what I think she is planning.

:confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I honestly think Jake is the best lynch for the village.

If we're right, we potentially half the kills tomorrow. If we're wrong you can lynch me or shoot me if any prizes are won. Though I'm not the joker, so we're in a bit of a bind with your batcomputer then.

Killing Jake gives us a clear Yes/No answer. Killing gertie while it seems like a grand idea, isn't as clear cut. in my own opinion.

So it looks like its Gertie or Jake tonight . .

What does the village think ? I am trying to look at the odds. Its a big win if they are both bad. Its a big loss if Gertie is good.

Remember Seer is also in play, they might of peaked some of the names and may be able to clear Gertie tomorrow . .

I feel like I am putting people off, but I am as much in the dark as everybody else. If you have a theory please put it up.

Ive totally winged this game (wait until you see the paltry notes I kept in BR) and its sort of fallen together like it has. I am like Buzz in Toy Story, falling with style. I am not necessarily the leader Gotham needs, but I am the one you got. If you are good and have a theory, share away, give us your thoughts.

• Advertisement

Seems like the two bad teams are currently scrambling in their respective back rooms. I think we're onto at least one winner!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So it looks like its Gertie or Jake tonight . .

What does the village think ? I am trying to look at the odds. Its a big win if they are both bad. Its a big loss if Gertie is good.

Remember Seer is also in play, they might of peaked some of the names and may be able to clear Gertie tomorrow . .

I feel like I am putting people off, but I am as much in the dark as everybody else. If you have a theory please put it up.

Ive totally winged this game (wait until you see the paltry notes I kept in BR) and its sort of fallen together like it has. I am like Buzz in Toy Story, falling with style. I am not necessarily the leader Gotham needs, but I am the one you got. If you are good and have a theory, share away, give us your thoughts.

Holly claimed to be Catwoman early today,

Frank claimed Batman.

I don't see why Gertie would feel the need to out herself as an important RV. Obviously it will be very unlikely at this stage to be counter-claimed.

Holly WW wrote: »

But then what about Gerti?? Well guess who's powers I stole?? Gertie AKA:
    Sorry just re read that. No I meant I picked one of Jake and Henry as one of my targets to steal a power from. If we knew the joker had powers I could clear one of them

But then, can Holly's claim be trusted when she doesn't seem to know who she stole the powers from.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Sorry all, today hasn’t been good for keeping up. I’m still not fully sure how we reconcile the Conor/ Orla/ holly trinity. My second part of orlas iso is still not complete but I’ve enough there to be confident she’s lying to us, so she’s my pick for a wolf. Based on today am I right we likely have Gertie too since he aligns in a few players reveals?

Ok Ivy

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Holly claimed to be Catwoman early today,

Frank claimed Batman.

I don't see why Gertie would feel the need to out herself as an important RV. Obviously it will be very unlikely at this stage to be counter-claimed.

In what context do you mean "I dont see why Gertie would feel the need to out herself"?

She has become effectively a shoe in for lynch off with the potential Joker. Are you saying shes good and since no counter claim we should believe her ? Or are you saying shes obviously a wolf trying one last ditch effort to save herself?

The timing of the reveal as BG is one plus. Its given us time to discuss it. Quite often wolves will wait until closer to Lynch to cause chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

1 Hour warning

Get a vote in for Lynch or risk being a potential modkill victim - Deadshot has once again been offered the contract.

e1e83cd170f7c89825333ea799654989bd250c21_hq.jpg

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I can confirm this, but will not say why now.

When say?

In what context do you mean "I dont see why Gertie would feel the need to out herself"?

She has become effectively a shoe in for lynch off with the potential Joker. Are you saying shes good and since no counter claim we should believe her ? Or are you saying shes obviously a wolf trying one last ditch effort to save herself?

The timing of the reveal as BG is one plus. Its given us time to discuss it. Quite often wolves will wait until closer to Lynch to cause chaos.

I am torn as to whether it is true, it was Holly who started this with the stealing powers claim. I have a niggling thought that this is a wolf play between them, create a dead cert lynch and then a curveball to throw us into chaos over voting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Explain ?

Idle speculation that orla may be Harley quin and as part of being converted on night 1, was protected too

Henry WW wrote: »
    I honestly think Jake is the best lynch for the village.

If we're right, we potentially half the kills tomorrow. If we're wrong you can lynch me or shoot me if any prizes are won. Though I'm not the joker, so we're in a bit of a bind with your batcomputer then.

Killing Jake gives us a clear Yes/No answer. Killing gertie while it seems like a grand idea, isn't as clear cut. in my own opinion.

Same goes for lynching you Henry. Just trying to save yourself by the sounds of it. What proof do you have than I’m bad?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Same goes for lynching you Henry. Just trying to save yourself by the sounds of it. What proof do you have than I’m bad?

Well one would only need to look at both of our posts today to ascertain who the likely bad guy is, Mr. Joker!

Sorry just re read that. No I meant I picked one of Jake and Henry as one of my targets to steal a power from. If we knew the joker had powers I could clear one of them

Whose power did you take?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Well one would only need to look at both of our posts today to ascertain who the likely bad guy is, Mr. Joker!

Well I must say you’re the least funny of all the jokers I’ve ever seen.

But then, can Holly's claim be trusted when she doesn't seem to know who she stole the powers from.

With Gerties (in)convenient claim we wont know for sure even if Gertie is good. Sure Holly can then say "well I thought she was bad". Shes already been a bit vague on her stealing powers. Maybe Catwoman is being silenced until tomorrow (Bit of truth to the power she apparantly stole).

I am looking at this from a conservative POV. If Gertie is lieing then our BG or Seer (very possible it will happen) could come out at 9.59 tomorrow to clear this up for tomorrow night. That also gives them each potentially an extra night.

Be very careful of this counterfeit power. Its not clear it was just moving votes (interesting that Clodagh was the one who was pushing that one). Clodagh and Doris . . Hmmmm

Gertie , do you deny that you lost a Silence power that was stolen ? So you say Holly is lieing ? If so, its Holly or Gertie who are our wolves.

Counterfeit .. If you were able to steal Catwomans identity, well played Holly . . I can see how the baddies might of been plotting from early on after seeing my message on thread. Penguin has this power where he can claim a different identity and

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I thought you stole Gertrude’s powers?

I did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

That's what I thought too, care to explain Holly the change.

There is no change. I had to pick a target each day. The people I targeted for the first two days didn’t have powers. I picked Gerti as my last choice and was successful

I am torn as to whether it is true, it was Holly who started this with the stealing powers claim. I have a niggling thought that this is a wolf play between them, create a dead cert lynch and then a curveball to throw us into chaos over voting.

Catwoman - Thief
    Be honest - are you really sure you can fully trust this former villain?

Probably flavour, but as always this game has me fried . .

Oh and Orla, Poison Ivy hasnt used her power today yet. I expect she will possibly use it as late in the day as possible and Alfred may not have the time to heal , unless hes Luke Skywalker level reflexes.

There is no change. I had to pick a target each day. The people I targeted for the first two days didn’t have powers. I picked Gerti as my last choice and was successful

So Gertie, you refute this ? You didnt lose a power ?

Vote in for Gertie. We need to sort that out then look into Henry tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Are we really sure Conor is good?

Advertisement