Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Cause 4

Options
  • 19-07-2019 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭

Can't seem to find a thread on this already, so...

I see the Gold edition is currently down to €32.99 in the PS Store. I loved the first 3, but needed a good break between each. It's been a while since I played JC3, so i'm very tempted by this.

I've read a few reviews, and they basically said it's more of the same, looks better, added weather control and removed some of the repetitive missions, especially the ones to clear each town/city. But I also see a lot of people saying it's a buggy mess.

Anyone have this? It's a lot of game for €32.99 as the DLC is included (two of which are currently out, a death race style dlc and an alien invasion style dlc, with the 3rd being a return of the agency from 3 and all it's futuristic stuff). It's one of those games where I really want to get it, but money is tight, however I can't see the Gold edition going this low again any time soon (offer gone the 27th).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I took the plunge and got it. More of the same, still to early to say if it's better than the previous entries, but at the very least the car handling is way better. Menu layout/upgrading is completely different, and the upgrades to them are part of the main game, rather than a separate mini game with loading, so that's good too.

Advertisement