Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need cash lodgement help!

Options
  • 19-07-2019 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Basically, I put in €20 into my account using an ATM machine today (19/07) and then I checked my account afterwards and I saw that it didndidnt show that there was €20. I thought maybe that it's late showing it but after a bit, I checked again, nothing. I looked this up and turns out, it should be seen straight away, I have the advance slip for more info. Please help. 
    Thank you,
    Gerda.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Basically, I put in €20 into my account using an ATM machine today (19/07) and then I checked my account afterwards and I saw that it didndidnt show that there was €20. I thought maybe that it's late showing it but after a bit, I checked again, nothing. I looked this up and turns out, it should be seen straight away, I have the advance slip for more info. Please help. 
    Thank you,
    Gerda.

Hi Gerda

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Any lodgements made to your account after the cut off point of 3.30pm will not credit your account untill the next working day. I hope this helps.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭corkboy38

That's a shambles really. With AIB it's credited instantly no matter the time or day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

corkboy38 wrote: »
    That's a shambles really. With AIB it's credited instantly no matter the time or day.

Please be assured that we appreciate all feedback we receive from our customers and we will be sure to pass this onto the relevant team. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement