Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling insurance

Options
  • 20-07-2019 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Having read the other thread about insurance for teenagers it seems that Aviva do a great deal on 6 months insurance and a course of lessons for a teenage named driver added to a policy.
    I renewed my policy about 3 weeks ago.Phoned a broker who I presumed would compare prices around the larger insurers,and ended up staying with the company I was with the year before.
    Payed in full,and happy enough.
    Having a teenager in the house though,I'm thinking it would be handy to be insured with Aviva and an online quote comes in a fair bit cheaper than what I've paid.
    Is it feasable to cancel the current policy and what proportion of the cash might I get back?

Comments

Advertisement