Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 7 plus stuck in recovery mode

Options
  • 21-07-2019 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Help. My iPhone 7 plus is stuck on recovery mode screen with picture of cable & I tunes. I tried the volume down + power button trick but no joy

I have irreplaceable photos of someone dear to me that is deceased & I am so upset that I may lose them.

What are my options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

If the pictures are that important I’d talk to a data recovery company before doing anything with the phone on the off chance you wipe it (assuming it’s not backed up to iCloud?).

https://www.datarecovery.ie/mobile-phones-tablets-data-recovery/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Help. My iPhone 7 plus is stuck on recovery mode screen with picture of cable & I tunes. I tried the volume down + power button trick but no joy

I have irreplaceable photos of someone dear to me that is deceased & I am so upset that I may lose them.

What are my options?

OP have you logged onto iCloud.com to see if all the pictures are still there? At least this may give you some peace of mind.

If they are there and you have iCloud turned on then there is a strong chance it may do a back up automatically. You could then restore the iPhone and restore from a back up.

Advertisement