Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

Not being transphobic

Just to be clear Joey, this person is, in your eyes, a woman? No different to your mam?

Is it transphobic to suggest otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

klaaaz wrote: »
    It's relevant when posters quote religious conservative websites to bash trans people.

Did you write that with a straight face?

Funny man Eric, there's a cohort of right wing posters jumping on the bandwagon to bash trans people as sexual predators.

Drag is not trans and despite your wishing, the vast vast majority of transgender people are not sex offenders. If one person claiming to be trans is a sex offender, throw the book at them just like any other non-trans person.

1) find me the inaccuracy of the sunday world article about the trans woman in dochas with 10 previous for sexual assault.
    2) name the cohort then, show me three examples in this thread of anyone clearly labelling all trans people as sex offenders
    3) "If one person claiming to be trans" - see you did it again, you just cannot acknowledge that there are a minortiy of legitimatly trans people who are also actual sex offenders and that they damage the entire image when people allow them to use the trans cloak to mask their predatory behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

I missed Yaniv on the Niall Boylan show tonight. They don't seem to have a Player. Did anyone hear it? I read earlier that ze hungup?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

By the way, any male bodied(with intact male genitalia) person convicted of sexual assault should not be in a womens prison. There is a massive difference between those who change sex who are decent law abiding people who bother no-one and those who go around with intact male genitalia sexually assaulting people, the latter are still s*um. That's the word from a transgender ally.

Yes, we agree on that and as far as I have seen, nobody has suggested otherwise? The fact is though, that as predicted, blanket self id laws are increasingly being abused by those with unsavoury intentions and the victims are disproportionately women and children.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

would you agree that there are people like yaniv who are brazenly and openly making predatory moves on children and using their trans gender identity as a cloak from prosecution and criticism ?

It's a fairly extreme tactic but I've no doubt there would be someone out there willing to try it.

Would you agree that trans activists have made the scenario in north america and online that it has become a space where trans people who happen to be predators are more able to perform in a predatory way without criticism ?

There are definitely people who do more harm than good to their own cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Remember when a bunch of posters in AH bashed transgender people when a source of a source in a right wing English tabloid claimed that child killer Ian Huntley was trans?? That story was quietly retracted in small print on that newspaper in the back pages. They were wrong then and they are constantly trying to trip up transgender people on the slightest wrong that they do in order to bash all transgender people even if one person breaks the law!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Not being transphobic

This dude thinks it's transphopic because he can't force women to touch his penis even if it's against their religion. When did his rights surpass those womens rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

bash trans people.

Nobody is bashing trans people. What's under attack is trans ideology being forced upon everyone. Jessica is a nut job but I do applaud her in trying to bring this whole thing to it's logical conclusion.
    Looking at this from legal perspective she has to win. Regardless of the outcome trans people will have lost any hope of equal rights as if she wins they will lose hard fought rights not long after in a class action lolsuit against the state for forced sexual assault on women. If she looses well then they've lost those rights anyway.
    To put it mildly she's completely screwed things up for the trans movement.

• Advertisement

1) find me the inaccuracy of the sunday world article about the trans woman in dochas with 10 previous for sexual assault.
    2) name the cohort then, show me three examples in this thread of anyone clearly labelling all trans people as sex offenders
    3) "If one person claiming to be trans" - see you did it again, you just cannot acknowledge that there are a minortiy of legitimatly trans people who are also actual sex offenders and that they damage the entire image when people allow them to use the trans cloak to mask their predatory behaviour.

1 - There is feck all info, post the red top story here for all to see
    2- Why three, are you the judge?
    3 - And here you go again claiming a minority of one or a handful amongst tens of thousands of transgender people means all transgender people are tarnished using your imagined image of sex predators on the loose.

I had a look this week at the court cases, many non trans sex offenders in court being convicted. Does that mean the minority of non trans people who are sexual predators reflects the entire non-trans community?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

I just came by here to be outraged..what's going on?

Nobody is bashing trans people. What's under attack is trans ideology being forced upon everyone. Jessica is a nut job but I do applaud her in trying to bring this whole thing to it's logical conclusion.
    Looking at this from legal perspective she has to win. Regardless of the outcome trans people will have lost any hope of equal rights as if she wins they will loose hard fought rights not long after in a class action against the state for forced sexual assault on women. If she looses well then they've lost those rights anyway.
    To put it mildly she's completely screwed things up for the trans movement.

No they haven't. One nutjob does not represent everyone in that community even in Canada. Right wingers love to tarnish everyone trans upon one single case.

You need to get onto the barbers legal reps as to why they didn't enable the exemption. Hint, they hadn't a strand of hair to stand on over hair on a person's head. And that case involved a trans man, not a trans woman which is irrelevant to the barber case.

You can see from this case (https://www.thejournal.ie/barber-women-woman-discriminate-hair-equality-2106015-May2015/) that the exemption is relevant in cases as they relate to discrimination by sex as they relate to haircuts but not gender which is why the transman (I never referred to him as a transwoman as you have implied that I did) was successful and why a JY type case may be successful in Ireland

The courts are taking the view that as a trans person has legally changed their sex on their birth cert with the GRA the comparitor is that of their acquired sex so if they are denied a service that the person of their acquired sex could access it is gender discrimination. So relying on the barber case a JY could happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    Never looked into it, I sold the company & retired when my wife became ill. Life is much simpler now.

Hope you both are doing ok

No they haven't. One nutjob does not represent everyone in that community even in Canada. Right wingers love to tarnish everyone trans upon one single case.

Oh yes they have she's the end game for trans people having full equal rights with women.
    Remember this isn't about her. It's about the rights given to trans people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Not being transphobic

A yoke going around dresses like a woman with fake tits and a big hairy cock and balls?

Sounds like a reasonable phobia to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Oh yes they have she's the end game for trans people having full equal rights with women.

I love the hypocrisy, when its one of the protected its only an individual while at the same time pushing the agenda that they are the down trodden and victims when in this case it has been shown they actually have a degree of legal privilege that is being abused.

When its any other group its "repent for your sins" to every member of that group.

What you mean by end game? Are you talking about trans women as it's not clear. Crossdressing males like transvestites, fetishists and drag artists are not transgender, transsexuals with gender dysphoria are definitely transgender.

What you mean by end game? Are you talking about trans women as it's not clear. Crossdressing males like transvestites, fetishists and drag artists are not transgender, transsexuals with gender dysphoria are definitely transgender.

Yea all them as well.

The law protects race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or age of that person or that group or class of persons.

End game = logical conclusion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Misgendering is a crime here.

Thinking about misgendering is also a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

But youre just missing the issue.

Trans community : we want our members with penises to be able to go in to spaces where women and young girls are less protected or more likely to have to observe or touch those penises

‘The right’ : we don’t want yong girls, women workong or lesbians to have to be exposed to penises against their will or increase the risk of abuse

Trans community : ‘that wont happen at all’

This nutjob : im campaigning for exactly the thing the right warned you about

Trans community : some of us are against you, some of us with you and some of us think the laws and protections youre abusing should still be there for the rest of us but disagree with you specifically

‘The right’ : anything that increases the risk of children being abused is not worth appeasing 0.05% of the population for, and now we have yet another case of that exact thing happening

Trans community ; bigots.

Thinking about misgendering is also a crime.

Bonkers really as your not misgendering your correctly identifying.

This may sound bizzare but I'm looking forward to living in one of those Black Mirror socities where drones haul you off if you say anything or even think anything out of place or offensive, or a large mainframe drains your credits away and you starve to death in a ditch. I'm not so worried because I rarely say anything wrong or offensive. Roll on this perfect universe.

Bonkers really as your not misgendering your correctly identifying.

That's a crime too..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Why is it that when one solo d*ckhead acts like a d*ckhead they become representative of all trans-people? We are not this single-minded about any other group. Not anymore at least.

Yes, this person is abusing laws that were meant for another purpose. We can all see that. But this person is not representative, by any measure, of the majority of trans-people.
    You are willfully conflating the fact that gender identity laws exist with the idea that the people they were enacted to protect want to abuse them to gain access to children and vulnerable women. Not just a few. All of them (the "trans community"). If you were talking about any other group you would not have such a ridiculous and hysterical outlook on things. It's an outrageous accusation to make against an entire group of people.

And no, I don't think that women should be forced to wax or otherwise interact in any way with balls they don't want to interact with, under any circumstances.

Eric Cartman, where exactly, except in your mind, is the "trans community" saying the things you assert they are saying in your imaginary dialogue above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

This dude is a pedo, there's some sickening stuff circulating online. Check Ricky Gervais twitter feed.

I hope those spa women get compensated, enough of the insanity already.

Also, see my previous post about human nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

wiggle16 wrote: »
    Why is it that when one solo d*ckhead acts like a d*ckhead they become representative of all trans-people? We are not this single-minded about any other group. Not anymore at least.

Look at the problems with sports as one example.

People take advantage of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Beast4mdaeast

Ahh jasus :-D

• Advertisement

wiggle16 wrote: »

Yes, this person is abusing laws that were meant for another purpose. We can all see that. But this person is not representative, by any measure, of the majority of trans-people.
    You are willfully conflating the fact that gender identity laws exist with the idea that the people they were enacted to protect want to abuse them to gain access to children and vulnerable women. Not just a few. All of them (the "trans community"). If you were talking about any other group you would not have such a ridiculous and hysterical outlook on things. It's an outrageous accusation to make against an entire group of people.

And no, I don't think that women should be forced to wax or otherwise interact in any way with balls they don't want to interact with, under any circumstances.

Eric Cartman, where exactly, except in your mind, is the "trans community" saying the things you assert they are saying in your imaginary dialogue above?

Ah yes, the "No true Scotsman" defence. It starts off with, this will never happen, and then when it does, it will be claimed that it is not representative.

This thread is a real eye opener. A bunch of idiots who are so invested in their virtue signalling, that even when explicit evidence is provided to them, they tacitly support the heinous act rather than address the root cause of the problem. And it's nearly all men (yes you with the beard), trying to deflect and obfuscate the issues. I have become very suspicious of men who are arguing for males to be allowed access to female only spaces.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement