Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

klaaaz wrote: »
    So says the poster quoting the dark religion of Satan as a science denier of medical facts. We went through this before and yet you still disagree with 2,617 top medical scientists on this issue that indeed a person can change sex and have done so since the 1950's https://not-binary.org/statement/

Did you even read that list? The words "top" and "medical" you used are just wrong.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

So says the poster quoting the dark religion of Satan as a science denier of medical facts. We went through this before and yet you still disagree with 2,617 top medical scientists on this issue that indeed a person can change sex and have done so since the 1950's https://not-binary.org/statement/
    and this is how far this utterly unscientific and biologically impossible nonsense orthodoxy has come. With current technology it is physically and biologically and medically impossible to change physical sex. These are facts. If you can show us but one example where a biological male or female has had their chromosomes and DNA and gonads changed to the opposite gender then by all means do so.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Science is fascism.

Danzy wrote: »
    Do lesbians need to be on the pill to avoid unplanned pregnancy?

Obvs

A resource to teach young lesbians about safe sex with women with a penis
    https://scottish-women.com/2019/06/09/school-resource-for-young-lesbians-who-have-a-penis/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Wibbs wrote: »
    and this is how far this utterly unscientific and biologically impossible nonsense orthodoxy has come. With current technology it is physically and biologically and medically impossible to change physical sex. These are facts. If you can show us but one example where a biological male or female has had their chromosomes and DNA and gonads changed to the opposite gender then by all means do so.

You may as well set up a round earth stall at a flat earther convention. You’d have as much success. Science and fact mean nothing to some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

We went from "BAKE MY CAKE BIGOT!!!" to "WAX MY BALLS BIGOT!" Is there any Leftist out there with any self awareness to realize how bat**** crazy they're side has gotten?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

So ignore the top medical scientists in their thousands in the world and quote your own words from another thread which clouds your judgement ignoring the medical profession, you(are/were) seeing fire dragons over the Dollymount Strand!!

A resource to teach young lesbians about safe sex with women with a penis
    https://scottish-women.com/2019/06/09/school-resource-for-young-lesbians-who-have-a-penis/

if this is actually accurate
    The equivalent guide for men is quite different from the one for women. First is the title ‘Good sex is … for gay and bi men‘. The content doesn’t say anything about guys needing to be inclusive of trans, cis, non-binary and intersex partners. Nor does it say about the risks of having sex with a man with a vagina.

this sums it up... women have to adjust, women have to open up safe spaces and be accommodating, and women have to bear the risk of dodgy characters taking advantage of this self id situation, assaulting them

like this case
    https://www.thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-15-year-old-alleged-victim-of-jessica-yaniv-speaks-out/

bluewolf wrote: »

this sums it up... women have to adjust, women have to open up safe spaces and be accommodating, and women have to bear the risk of dodgy characters taking advantage of this self id situation, assaulting them

like this case
    https://www.thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-15-year-old-alleged-victim-of-jessica-yaniv-speaks-out/

It is a mans world.

And furthermore if the trans women really knew what it was to be a woman they would understand the vulnerability real women feel with their introduction into biological female only spaces. But they don’t understand that. Because, they are men.

• Advertisement

klaaaz wrote:
    So ignore the top medical scientists in their thousands in the world and quote your own words from another thread which clouds your judgement ignoring the medical profession, you(are/were) seeing fire dragons over the Dollymount Strand!!

What?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

sabat wrote: »
    Did you even read that list? The words "top" and "medical" you used are just wrong.
    Indeed and let's break down that nonsense these individuals signed off on: "pseudoscience" well talk about irony..

"There are no genetic tests that can unambiguously determine gender, or even sex." Utter bloody nonsense. Outside folks who are born intersex, which is a congenital fault yes there are any number of tests to determine biological sex.

"Furthermore, even if such tests existed, it would be unconscionable to use the pretext of science to enact policies that overrule the lived experience of people’s own gender identities." Forget facts, feelz rule all.

And that's just for a get go. They of course conflate actual intersex folks with the wider trans experience.

And among the some of the "top medical" types who signed on the dotted line? PhD Candidate in Plant Biology, PhD Candidate in Marine Ecology, Postdoc in in Data Science, Assistant Professor of Anthropology, Professor of Neuromotor Science, postdoc in sociology, Research Scientist in Entomology & Ecology, PhD Candidate in Social Psychology, Associate Professor of Women's Studies, Graduate Student in Animal Behavior, PhD Candidate in Kinesiology, M.S. Candidate in Volcanology :pac::pac: Professor of Biology and Environmental Studies of conservation biology, Director of the Cooper Center in Higher Education, Social Justice, Aquatic Ecology, PhD Candidate in Astronomy(oh jesus, me sides... :D), Post-Graduate Fellow in Marine Science... Some of those titles and disciplines make me concerned for the future of western education. But yeah, g'way to feck.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

It is a mans world.

And furthermore if the trans women really knew what it was to be a woman they would understand the vulnerability real women feel with their introduction into biological female only spaces. But they don’t understand that. Because, they are men.

What's that suppose to mean? Trans women do know what it's like to be targeted by men for sexual harassment and murder because of who they are and yes it's a mans world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

like this case

Yep. The cotton ceiling refers to the barrier of lesbian's underwear that trans women (with penises) want to break through.

Women, mainly lesbians and feminist groups have been shouting from the rooftops about this, but have been silenced by the trans activists, ably abetted by the beardy woke blokes. A lot of people need to have a cold, hard look at themselves.

klaaaz wrote:
    yes it's a mans world.

Are you a man Klaaaz?

notobtuse wrote: »
    I’ve waited to comment in this thread until I learned more. Recent reports indicate this person embodies the worst perceptions of the trans community... so why aren’t they vilifying this individual as the monster he/she apparently is from the reporting?

Because it was the women's fault
    They contacted people and posted on a twitter, reported on twitter, got stalked, got banned, got doxed, got told they should die, be raped or beaten to death sued twitter posted on Kiwi farms, contacted social media groups traced victims presented the evidence and got told it was their fault.

Oh it's the ladies who turned up and sat in the gallery, alone without an jurno intern insight insight and tweeted knowing that they too could be banned off twitter for doing so. Weree accused of breaching the court ruling on IDing by the person tweeting in the court room

As for some Trans ally's activists they are typing transphobic as quick as they can tweet
    Others supporting the case and saying she is not good from a PR point of view
    Etc etc

like this case
    Yup, now I am no advocate for modern feminism, but in this case I'm a card carrying TERF.
    What?
    Oh ages ago TD, can't recall the exact debate, but I was referencing mistaking subjective delusions for objective facts and mentioned I'd dropped a drug of some potency(allegedly) and saw mad stuff on a beach as a result, but that didn't make it real. God bless the other poster's memory. Though now I'm also apparently channelling a "dark religion". Satan on acid. Now that would be a trip. He'd be a right handful when he got to the introspective stage...

Wibbs wrote:
    Oh ages ago TD, can't recall the exact debate, but I was referencing mistaking subjective delusions for objective facts and mentioned I'd dropped a drug of some potency(allegedly) and saw mad stuff on a beach as a result, but that didn't make it real. God bless the other poster's memory. Though now I'm also apparently channelling a "dark religion". Satan on acid. Now that would be a trip. He'd be a right handful when he got to the introspective stage...

Oh ****. I didn't realise it went that deep.

Thanks for the clarification Wibbs.

Calhoun wrote: »
    The scary part for the LGBT community is those that have essentially taken over their message and are abusing privilege will be their undoing and the community itself will suffer.

So successful have they been in doing this that pedophiles are copying how the LGBT community did it and are trying to tack on.

Its all quite sad as some of the ones abusing it are actually abusing the community itself, i dont have the video but i remember watching a video of a lesbian that was deplatformed and excluded from the LGBT chapter in Washington because she spurned the sexual advances of one of the T leaders of the organization.

Same in the uk with a lesbain Labour student member who posted that she refused the advance of the womens officer

Again always NSFW

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/liam-madigan-lily-tess-madigan.37134/

What's that suppose to mean? Trans women do know what it's like to be targeted by men for sexual harassment and murder because of who they are and yes it's a mans world.

It’s supposed to mean that trans women will never know what it is like to be a biological woman because they never can be a biological woman. Ditto trans men.

Transitioning and living as a woman/man is entirely removed from being a biological woman/man.

Two entirely different life paths and experiences.

• Advertisement

Are you a man Klaaaz?

How is that relevant to the discussion, does it bother you guessing?

klaaaz wrote:
    How is that relevant to the discussion, does it bother you guessing?

No I was just wondering if you hate men or is it that you are a self hating man.

No need to answer if you feel uncomfortable with your gender being known.

I suppose, doesn't matter really, you can self ID the pain away.

It’s supposed to mean that trans women will never know what it is like to be a biological woman because they never can be a biological woman. Ditto trans men.

Transitioning and living as a woman/man is entirely removed from being a biological woman/man.

Two entirely different life paths and experiences.

You said
    if the trans women really knew what it was to be a woman they would understand the vulnerability real women feel with their introduction into biological female only spaces. But they don’t understand that. Because, they are men.

So please tell all what life experience is required for a trans man and woman that deems them unqualified in your view?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Yup, now I am no advocate for modern feminism, but in this case I'm a card carrying TERF.

I'm a man and I am right with you on this. It is the old school, card carrying feminists who are doing the heavy lifting on this one. They fought too long and too hard for women's rights to see those rights eroded.

I'm uncomfortable with the 3rd yes. There needs to be a distinction made between self ID and transsexuals as Sir Oxman eluded to, medical transitioned people have changed sex unlike the self ID people who have no intention to medically transition to change sex. The problem is the right wingers lump them all together in order to degrade them and exclude them from society jumping on a single case of a nutter as propaganda to further their prejudices against the entire transgender community.

I know what your saying here, however for the women involved they would never never ever accept that the body was female.
    Both pointed out that their culture and religon would not recognise the body as female.
    Now I am happy to be corrected on this but their culture would have the 3rd "gender" that the non-binary section are going on about and they still classs them as male.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    We went from "BAKE MY CAKE BIGOT!!!" to "WAX MY BALLS BIGOT!" Is there any Leftist out there with any self awareness to realize how bat**** crazy they're side has gotten?

The Left is so broken it is hard to see it survive in a meaningful way long term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

Danzy wrote: »
    The Left is so broken it is hard to see it survive in a meaningful way long term.

I still believe peak PC horseshít is the no1 reason Trump won in 2016. It was a culture war more than anything.

No I was just wondering if you hate men or is it that you are a self hating man.

No need to answer if you feel uncomfortable with your gender being known.

I suppose, doesn't matter really, you can self ID the pain away.

On your first statement, there still is a massive issue with some men who are misogynists towards women which has still not been tackled in society, note SOME as some posters cannot read. And SOME other men are true gents, we are thankful for their existence to show how good men behave.

It is no business of anyone what gender I am, there is no boards requirement on sign up to this site to declare my gender. I ain't a self ID person. And to keep you guessing, i'm one of the binary genders, the finest there is :D

I know what your saying here, however for the women involved they would never never ever accept that the body was female.
    Both pointed out that their culture and religon would not recognise the body as female.
    Now I am happy to be corrected on this but their culture would have the 3rd "gender" that the non-binary section are going on about and they still classs them as male.

Our fuse lightest friend, I'm not sure what your message is here.

Do you speak for women and what you mean by culture/religion in context of my post?

3rd gender is non-binary yes which is prominent in non-Western cultures but we're not discussing non-binary here.

• Advertisement

peddlelies wrote: »
    I still believe peak PC horseshít is the no1 reason Trump won in 2016. It was a culture war more than anything.

He wouldn't be where he is without it.

Nor do they understand why he is backed, even by people who think he is a petulant child.

He is the only option for those who are against globalism and the unfettered free market.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement