Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

Just when you thought this whole thing couldn't get any weirder .......Yaniv's just done and interview on the Alex Jones show....

Absolutely bizzare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

klaaaz wrote: »
    So says the poster quoting the dark religion of Satan as a science denier of medical facts. We went through this before and yet you still disagree with 2,617 top medical scientists on this issue that indeed a person can change sex and have done so since the 1950's https://not-binary.org/statement/

These kind of papers deliberately mix up intersex and gender. We’ve known about intersex since the 50s they say, and yet there was no need to talk about gender non conformity until the recent past, when the ideology of cis and trans (the former was coined was 1998) spewed out the university of Frankfurt across the water to the US, from whence it has travelled across the world.

They even admit that many intersex people don’t know they are intersex. So why such an issue about it? With the exception of the tiny fraction of hermaphrodites intersex people can be categorised as male and female.

Meanwhile trans people who are not intersex do “know” they are in the wrong sex but this can’t be verified in most cases if any, and with self id doesn’t need to be.

Our fuse lightest friend, I'm not sure what your message is here.

Do you speak for women and what you mean by culture/religion in context of my post?

3rd gender is non-binary yes which is prominent in non-Western cultures but we're not discussing non-binary here.

In many of those countries the third gender is acceptable where homosexuality isn’t. That said in the west, recognising a third gender isn’t an issue to my mind.

klaaaz wrote:
    i'm one of the binary genders, the finest there is

Oh ok. You're a man so. :)
    conorhal wrote:
    Just when you thought this whole thing couldn't get any weirder .......Yaniv's just done and interview on the Alex Jones show....

Really? Oh this is a car crash I want front row seats to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

Sir Oxman wrote: »

And that's without getting into minors being aggressively transitioned with zero safeguarding...thankfully not here yet but available just 60 minutes away.

Apparently 100/150 Irish childern have been referred to the Tavinstitute in the last few years.

And the good Dr. "word women belongs to men" is looking to set up a medical pratice with in a T friendly country. And we in 2nd place

You can skip to 8 min for the really good bit.

It's a fun video untill you actually realise that it's real

And that the police were called to evict lesbians from a bar for wearing the t-shirt

https://hi-in.facebook.com/womensvoicesmatter/posts/505432673526521

And homophobic behaviour illegal in the UK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

Really? Oh this is a car crash I want front row seats to.

Had to look :D

unlike the self ID people who have no intention to medically transition to change sex.

Alex Drummond advising UK gov policy via Stonewall UK

I already posted an interview article

Some posters here detest transsexuals no matter what, that's right wing conservative hate.
    What single cases you referring to, a single case in each country? Ex: the nutjob in Canada, the White case in the UK and the mysterious Sunday World case here?

Name them and stop tap dancing to this tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

These kind of papers deliberately mix up intersex and gender. We’ve known about intersex since the 50s they say, and yet there was no need to talk about gender non conformity until the recent past, when the ideology of cis and trans (the former was coined was 1998) spewed out the university of Frankfurt across the water to the US, from whence it has travelled across the world.

They even admit that many intersex people don’t know they are intersex. So why such an issue about it? With the exception of the tiny fraction of hermaphrodites intersex people can be categorised as male and female.

Meanwhile trans people who are not intersex do “know” they are in the wrong sex but this can’t be verified in most cases if any, and with self id doesn’t need to be.

Franz our peppercorn pal, the Christian religion introduced aka forced binary genders on everyone in the Western world including forcing intersex people to choose against their will surgeries at birth to be a part of one of the two binary genders. So barbaric!

It's quite astonishing that you claim than most intersex people really know what gender they are, they really don't want to be categorised as either binary gender and just simply want to be left alone. And we're not discussing intersex in this thread are we?

As for your 3rd paragraph, where is your proof that trans people who change sex do not know they in the wrong body? It's pretty well known that they know from a very young age that they are different.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

peddlelies wrote: »

LOL!

Oh tell us, defenders of this despicable grifter
    Does this not exemplify the sort of behaviour you might expect from a narcissistic, serial attention seeker that sues people for kicks when they won't fulfill kinks, because they're just that malicious?

No?

Are you sure?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Apparently 100/150 Irish childern have been referred to the Tavinstitute in the last few years.

And the good Dr. "word women belongs to men" is looking to set up a medical pratice with in a T friendly country. And we in 2nd place

You can skip to 8 min for the really good bit.

It's a fun video untill you actually realise that it's real

And that the police were called to evict lesbians from a bar for wearing the t-shirt

https://hi-in.facebook.com/womensvoicesmatter/posts/505432673526521

And homophobic behaviour illegal in the UK

Oh I know Harrop, a twisted 'doctor' who is highly disgusting.

Yer woman arguing with him isn't much cop either (right wing Katie Hopkins style)

Do you know what, I can't remember much/any debate before this selfID crap was foisted on Ireland.
    I stand to be corrected if there was an actual full scale public debate about it or was it waved through en masse by all parties without much ado?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

For someone self IDing with a life threatening brain tumour (not Alex Jones), and other crippling health problems (not Alex Jones) this person really loves the limelight, eh?

So says the poster quoting the dark religion of Satan as a science denier of medical facts. We went through this before and yet you still disagree with 2,617 top medical scientists on this issue that indeed a person can change sex and have done so since the 1950's https://not-binary.org/statement/

I will agree with the 2,617 top medical scientists manage to sucessfull manage to present their child which has been created in a non-binary act of sexual reproduction.

Until then for me any way sex is binary.

bluewolf wrote: »

she was a social media manager of 2 teen band back in 2013ish
    So this may just be the tip of the iceberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

So ignore the top medical scientists in their thousands in the world and quote your own words from another thread which clouds your judgement ignoring the medical profession, you(are/were) seeing fire dragons over the Dollymount Strand!!

In fairness, psychology is a very distinct sub-category within the 'medical profession' and even within that there's always a huge amount of ongoing debate about pretty much everything.

I will agree with the 2,617 top medical scientists manage to sucessfull manage to present their child which has been created in a non-binary act of sexual reproduction.

Until then for me any way sex is binary.

What you are talking about ?

Wibbs wrote: »

And among the some of the "top medical" types who signed on the dotted line?

it's a bit like the 10 academics who risked their jobs and wrote the the paper to point out that research into gender and Trans should not be a safespace but filled with a diverse range of viewpoint

The woman who organised the objection letter admitted she never even read the original letter just assumed the summary tweet was enough to start a counter campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I still believe peak PC horseshít is the no1 reason Trump won in 2016. It was a culture war more than anything.

100% agreed. That and the unimaginably animosity towards everyone but the most die-hard, unquestioning Clinton supporters. Lord forbid anyone undecided ask the Clinton campaign to convince them to give her their vote. Y'know, with policy arguments. Literally the way politics is supposed to work.

Are you a man *?

the question is how can explain what it is to be a man.

* Edited as I can't be bother to listen to the visual interpretive dance

the question is how can explain what it is to be a man.

Please enlighten us as to what a man is.

• Advertisement

Oh ok. You're a man so. :)

Ha, you're misgendering me now? Quite some jump considering our posting quarrels in the past :)

Our fuse lightest friend, I'm not sure what your message is here.

Do you speak for women and what you mean by culture/religion in context of my post?

3rd gender is non-binary yes which is prominent in non-Western cultures but we're not discussing non-binary here.

Do I have to explain the "sorry but it was your fault I hit you" defence. Again?

FYI again

Classic gaslighting

You try make a rude putdown.
    You get this pointed out to you.
    You double down and explain why its not a putdown but a compliment.
    You then explain that I am to dim* to understand the compliment.

Glass fused light is my name.
    When I signed up to Boards I chose to call myself that.
    I introduce myself by my name on every post.

Your twisting my given name in the way you are trying to do and saying that it is nickname is rude.

Doing it in a way that attemped to undermine me in the eyes of others just underlines the inability to form a coherent rational argument.

Classic gaslighting

Glasslighting? ;)

Can you answer the questions instead of playing the victimhood rambler?

Yer woman arguing with him isn't much cop either (right wing Katie Hopkins style)

Do you know what, I can't remember much/any debate before this selfID crap was foisted on Ireland.
    I stand to be corrected if there was an actual full scale public debate about it or was it waved through en masse by all parties without much ado?

You may remember that nice lady that just wanted a birth cert and passport?

It went to the EU courts and everyone was 'like it's only a passport'

You may remember that nice lady that just wanted a birth cert and passport?

It went to the EU courts and everyone was 'like it's only a passport'

What's your point about that landmark decision? (if we're pointing to the same case)

Fourier wrote: »
    I remember being in California and during a meeting of a student society where I gave a talk afterward they began to discuss prejudice.
    One lad eventually came to tears when he announced despite his best efforts he was "racist".

His crime?

He identified as a fox, but had internally (as in purely in his head without saying anything) judged a friend who was a dragon. He felt mythological otherkin were lesser than real animal otherkin since they didn't have animal behaviour they could see to draw on. He couldn't forgive himself for this momentary prejudice.
    I know my first reaction to that was to laugh.
    But how does someone get there in their head with out a mental health issue.
    I can understand on one level identifying 'with' a fox, if the person came from a tradition / religon with a " spirit guide ". It's the guardian angel in Christianty.

But to be a fox and not be able to rationalise the real world and the spiritual one?

Glasslighting? ;)

Can you answer the questions instead of playing the victimhood rambler?

Rude is rude.

Franz our peppercorn pal, the Christian religion introduced aka forced binary genders on everyone in the Western world including forcing intersex people to choose against their will surgeries at birth to be a part of one of the two binary genders. So barbaric!

I’m fairly sure the pre Christian Romans’ had two genders. Most European people’s did. Nor do I see much evidence of Christians forcing surgery (although a gender constructionist did so in the 70s). This is moot in this case because we are discussing putting transwomen back into the very same binary genders that we are supposed to be rejecting. I said already that I’d be happy with a third gender here.
    It's quite astonishing that you claim than most intersex people really know what gender they are, they really don't want to be categorised as either binary gender and just simply want to be left alone. And we're not discussing intersex in this thread are we?

We are not talking about intersex but it was in your link and I was responding to that. And it was that link itself that stated that many intersex people don’t know their status. You are right however that’s it’s orthogonal to the discussion on gender.
    As for your 3rd paragraph, where is your proof that trans people who change sex do not know they in the wrong body? It's pretty well known that they know from a very young age that they are different.

I said there’s no conclusive proof. To believe that some MRI scans prove that some people have the brains of the opposite gender is to assume a biological brain which is itself rejected by gender constructional theories. Another contradiction. (In fact no one person should be able to deconstruct a social construction).

All moot with regards to self definition which requires no medical assessment.

Anglos are weird.

• Advertisement

In the original bill presented to the Dail there were exemptions for sports, a medical diagnosis was needed and the transgender person had to have lived as his or her preferred gender for two years. Over several readings these were opposed by all parties and taken out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement