Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Omackeral wrote: »
    This place is infested with such transcircumphobes.

I'm on their side, anyone who wants to live their life without forcing the rest of us to rewrite the dictionary is alright in my book. I'm a transcircumbergender ally. Anyone got an application form handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

JayZeus wrote: »
    Here...

486809.jpeg

Its like the stereotypical spoiled, over indulged toddler who has never heard the word "No". And just like the toddler, we're doing these people (and society) no favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Its like the stereotypical spoiled, over indulged toddler who has never heard the word "No". And just like the toddler, we're doing these people (and society) no favours.

Is it any wonder Labour are 10% behind the worst Tory Government in decades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

ingalway wrote: »
    I kid you not; this is real:

Lewisham Labour councillor comes out to council colleagues as circumgender/trans: a circumwoman is someone born female & identifies as female, but thinks she should have been born male & transitioned to female, because they feel like they are trans.

Man, I wish I had so few actual problems in my life that I’d need to search this hard to make myself a victim. I am actually envious of this woman that she has so little troubling her.
    And the funny thing is that this will be labled
    Stunning and brave.

I fücking hope not.

Neyite wrote: »
    The falsification and omission of clinicical data would put Wakefield to shame. It is clear that they are NOT fully informing patients - or more importantly, the parents of the patients in order that they make an informed decision.

If anyone wants the TLDR version of that pdf, these are some of the bits that attention should be paid to, but it's really worth reading it in full:

Thanks Neyite for the TLDR summary, will get stuck into it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

Danzy wrote:

Many longtime female Labour supporters are leaving them. Apart from this special person Labour women are also represented by trans person 'Lily' Madigan as an Equality Officer. Lily was 19 when selected. Madigan has an atrocious record of vile abuse to women who in anyway question their life experience to represent women. A very nasty piece of work. I just do not understand Labour treating their female members with such disregard. Unfortunately Labour members have few political alternatives as Lib Dems are also on the Trans Women Are Women bandwagon and have a very dubious trans person elected, Aimee Challenor. This is how Trump/Borris get away with it, the Left are pushing too many people away with their madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Many longtime female Labour supporters are leaving them. Apart from this special person Labour women are also represented by trans person 'Lily' Madigan as an Equality Officer. Lily was 19 when selected. Madigan has an atrocious record of vile abuse to women who in anyway question their life experience to represent women. A very nasty piece of work. I just do not understand Labour treating their female members with such disregard. Unfortunately Labour members have few political alternatives as Lib Dems are also on the Trans Women Are Women bandwagon and have a very dubious trans person elected, Aimee Challenor. This is how Trump/Borris get away with it, the Left are pushing too many people away with their madness.

Personally I feel this is the big problem with politics and the media (particularly in the US, UK. Less so in Ireland) i.e. both parties and the media have moved too far away from the centre that they represent a small minority, or at least a smaller minority then you'd hope for.

If you think in ~10 years the US went from Obama and McCain, two relatively centrist politicians (centre left and centre right) to Trump and Hillary.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

This place is infested with such transcircumphobes.
    Circumcised blokes must be wondering WTF is going on...

Though the picture of the moronic attention whore is encouraging if you look at the faces of those in the room. A fair few are either full on WTF? or stifling a snigger at her deluded nonsense.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I LOVE the facial expression and the body language of the black guy in the front row of the pic. He is SO over her **** :D

Which black guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Which black guy?

There’s only one black man in the front row.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The blue stripy top lad fourth from the left I presume? The Black lass at the end has a similar look. The two lads in the back are having a good oul laugh.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

There’s only one black man in the front row.

How dare you assume gender

Lord lamping jazus the transracialphobes are out in force here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

How dare you assume gender

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I know her personally. An absolutely vile and dangerous narcissist with a habit of bullying women.

Also everywhere she goes has to run for the position of Women’s Officer in every branch she comes in contact with.

circumgender/cis: a circumwoman is someone born female & identifies as female, but they're ok with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I kid you not; this is real:

Lewisham Labour councillor comes out to council colleagues as circumgender/trans: a circumwoman is someone born female & identifies as female, but thinks she should have been born male & transitioned to female, because they feel like they are trans.

That can't be anything other than a mental illness.

How many other "genders" are going to come about? It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lord lamping jazus the transracialphobes are out in force here...

Rachel Dolzeal wants to know your location.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,872 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Not that I disagree with comments made about some of the people highlighted, but is this just now a general trans-bashing thread? I mean you can pick the most extreme examples of any particular group and use them to denigrate the group as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I had forgotten about her. I highly recommend a google of her name although the correct spelling is Dolezal. The wiki is here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Is that not more of a Shaun King kinda thing so he can dox you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

circumgender/cis: a circumwoman is someone born female & identifies as female, but they're ok with it?

circumnontransgender/nontranscis: a circumnontranswoman

Words change too fast these days

She might as well just have come out as someone who requires attention ALL the time and if she doesn’t get it she’ll scweam and scweam and scweam until she does.

I LOVE the facial expression and the body language of the black guy in the front row of the pic. He is SO over her **** :D

On the balance of probabilities, a scatter of people in that room probably have serious shit going on their lives. Imagine sitting there listening to that nonsense whilst in the back of your mind worrying about debts/your chronic illness/the severe bullying your kid is suffering at school/your father’s ailing health/whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Danzy wrote: »

We all like to give out in Ireland about our electoral system creating such pothole fixing, medical card chasing, school prefab seeking small time huckster localists who cant see beyond their own home town but sometimes these days I am thankful for it. :pac:

JayZeus wrote: »
    Here...

486809.jpeg

The two lads up the back laughing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I highly recommend a google of her name although the correct spelling is Dolezal. The wiki is here.

That's the slave name spelling you oppressive white devil.

Penn wrote: »
    Not that I disagree with comments made about some of the people highlighted, but is this just now a general trans-bashing thread? I mean you can pick the most extreme examples of any particular group and use them to denigrate the group as a whole.

This thread is about Human rights and those in particular of Women and Children effected by Jessica Ynaiv. It's an important debate that needs to be had.
    The moderation in regards to pronouns has been unnecessary in relation to JY and has dragged things off course a little but is another important debate that needs to be had, we all know what kind of they JY is but are restricted from saying it due to some of they's feelings of some of the they's but not all of the they's.

Were still awaiting the ruling about the ball waxing. Once we have that the thread will probably die off. It could take up to 3mts though. Some of the things posted in the last week are deserving of a thread by themselves and are a lot more loaded headlines.
    I'd consider this thread an all inclusive safe space at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

Penn wrote:

I do not think it's trans bashing, it's bringing to attention how self ID laws and the bastardization of female language is being used by TRA's. I don't wish to deny anybody their rights but I am also not prepared to see women's sex based rights be eroded to satisfy a never ending gender ideology.
    In the past people who were unhappy in their gender made meaningful attempts to live in a more natural way for them. It meant taking time to transition with at least 2 years of living in the chosen gender, counseling, hormone therapy, most probably finishing with reassignment surgery. Now, any man can just declare he is woman, he does not have to take any meaningful steps, even keep your beard!
    I did not include FTM as they would not get away with prancing about with no attempt to become masculine. I can't imagine any female would demand access to male bathrooms, changing rooms, hospital wards etc unless they first, very unfortunately, have a double mastectomy, take testosterone. No reversing that. Much easier to take make-up/dress off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

I do not think it's trans bashing, it's bringing to attention how self ID laws and the bastardization of female language is being used by TRA's. I don't wish to deny anybody their rights but I am also not prepared to see women's sex based rights be eroded to satisfy a never ending gender ideology.

Self ID has been here since 2015, how come all the outrage 4 years later? Or is it only outrage when it happens in a country nearly 6000km away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Ladies, here are the people who represent you, who understand your lived experience, who know what you go through from birth.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR7vT9V8Xx6cpFcAVGzai8njcG_wH88WHU1a7ewPTYyc47vrC-m

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4k4yuPn7ciM2qs17RDt1Rl8lpLdeorszh4N1ApNJRsUYvPPw6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement