Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

We are reaching levels of wokeness that shouldn't be possible..

From "I believe her" to " I believe she should be forced to handle a mans shrivelled d1ck and balls"
    Ironic username alert

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

We are reaching levels of wokeness that shouldn't be possible..

From "I believe her" to " I believe she should be forced to handle a mans shrivelled d1ck and balls"

you mean a womans shrivelled d1ck and balls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

That is INSANE.

Google Miranda Yardley transgender hate crime
    First attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Google Miranda Yardley transgender hate crime
    First attempt

Thankfully the case was dropped for the nonsense it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

• Advertisement

vladmydad wrote: »

Nope.

An Englishman who can't pronounce aesthetician does not deserve my time.

I suppose it's somewhat amusing that he calls himself a comedian, when he isn't one, not really.

All of this is connected. This Yaniv persons interest in children, MAP movement, drag children, drag story time. It’s all a push to sexualize children and normalize relationships with children.

Thankfully the case was dropped for the nonsense it was.

In a country where rape victims must now hand over access to their social media history for forensic examination to "qualify" for further investigation.

Now think on that.

Your whole real life connections are on your phone.
    Your phone list : family friends, work numbers etc
    Do you keep addresses : e-mail, postal, relationship links etc
    Photos of you and other people

And this is now evidence.
    If it goes to court guess who gets a copy of all the electronic data?

http://criticallegalthinking.com/2019/05/07/the-cost-of-justice-sexual-offence-complainants-and-access-to-personal-data/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This seems relevant. I shouldn't have to point this out given who's in the thumbnail, but NSFW :D

JayZeus wrote: »

Nope.

An Englishman who can't pronounce aesthetician does not deserve my time.

I suppose it's somewhat amusing that he calls himself a comedian, when he isn't one, not really.

Ok, so the guy is from Leeds in the Humberside police area?

Nothing to google there at all, people, nothing at all.

• Advertisement

What does this mean ? Report him for “hate speech” or something ? I think I’m losing my faith in humanity.

What does this mean ? Report him for “hate speech” or something ? I think I’m losing my faith in humanity.
    Clearly I am now not writing enough :)

No [watch the video] google the popo and what they getup to WRT hatespeech

This is interesting to watch, as it shows an emotional intelligence of the litigant.
    By trying to spinning the story, using information learned in court against the woman herself, she trying to building an alternative narative of what the case is about

This one first about the bais in the word stab

Fyi she is being played in this

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

In a country where rape victims must now hand over access to their social media history for forensic examination to "qualify" for further investigation.

Now think on that.

Your whole real life connections are on your phone.
    Your phone list : family friends, work numbers etc
    Do you keep addresses : e-mail, postal, relationship links etc
    Photos of you and other people

And this is now evidence.
    If it goes to court guess who gets a copy of all the electronic data?

http://criticallegalthinking.com/2019/05/07/the-cost-of-justice-sexual-offence-complainants-and-access-to-personal-data/

That's only right when it comes to a he said she said claim. It's very easy claim any kind of assault and be prosecuted with no evidence. If there's anything that can shed more light on a case it should be investigated. If you told the truth you shouldn't be concerned with a law like that.
    As long as we have a compensation culture and just down right nasty people here I'd take any claim with a very big pinch of salt. I've seem women lie plenty of times, mainly when there could be a financial reward or children involved.
    I'd be all for a law like that to protect people.

That's only right when it comes to a he said she said claim.
    If you told the truth you shouldn't be concerned with a law like that.
    I've seem women lie plenty of times, .. financial reward or children involved.

Can you please supply all the data currently on your phone and full access to any social media accounts, just so that we can judge if you should be posting here?

And before you ask you will need a court order to ask for mine, and the judge will limit this to specific data.

And just to point out your sex based bias, this would apply to men too.
    Hetro or homosexual men who suffer a different type of social stigma of being sexually assaulted by a male.
    Sex assaults on men by women "don't" happen, that's just the lad not taking advantage of the "oppertunity".

Yea I've no problem provide it to show I'm a stand up guy, few questionable pictures from what's app groups but that's about it. I don't do Facebook, Instagram or any of those narcissistic websites.
    If I'm defending a false claim by a woman i'd want absolutely everything that was available investigated to help my defence.
    I'd say the same thing if I was a woman only the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

That's only right when it comes to a he said she said claim. It's very easy claim any kind of assault and be prosecuted with no evidence. If there's anything that can shed more light on a case it should be investigated. If you told the truth you shouldn't be concerned with a law like that.
    As long as we have a compensation culture and just down right nasty people here I'd take any claim with a very big pinch of salt. I've seem women lie plenty of times, mainly when there could be a financial reward or children involved.

Men lie about not assaulting too.

Calina wrote: »
    Men lie about not assaulting too.

Absolutely and so do some Guards and some legal professional. That's why evidence is critical and now there's even more as we're so connected to the online word.
    For example someone on a rape charge, don't you think it's relevant that the plaintiff logged into tinder when they got home and had a few normal chats and never text or called any of their friends about their ordeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Absolutely and so do some Guards and some legal professional. That's why evidence is critical and now there's even more as we're so connected to the online word.
    For example someone on a rape charge, don't you think it's relevant that the plaintiff logged into tinder when they got home and had a few normal chats and never text or called any of their friends about their ordeal.

There isn’t a standard operating procedure for how to act after being raped. It isn’t uncommon for many victims to continue to act normally, a form of denial/coping.

• Advertisement

dudara wrote: »
    There isn’t a standard operating procedure for how to act after being raped. It isn’t uncommon for many victims to continue to act normally, a form of denial/coping.

Fair enough it was only an example. I'd argue it's still relevant to the defence though. It's an extreme example and highly unlikely in a genuine case.
    We've seen how from this case how texts, social media etc can call out people like JY. We can see clearly now there a deviant.

No. It really isn't. You are making assumptions about how people handle being sexually assaulted. I wanted to pretend it hadn't happened. That includes behaving as if nothing happened. If your view is women have to behave a certain way before you will believe they are sexually assaulted, then being kind you are deluded.

How often have you been raped or sexually assaulted?

Far more men get away with rape and sexual assault than women lie about it happening. And that is because most women, justifiably, believe that they will be torn apart via the legal process. The general personal cost to rape victims of a case can be huge because people like you need to be convinced she was hysterical enough.

And as far male rape victims, they get almost nowhere because whatever minimal credibility female rape victims have male victims have less. More relevant info is any previous convictions the defendent has.

Fair enough it was only an example. I'd argue it's still relevant to the defence though. It's an extreme example and highly unlikely in a genuine case.
    We've seen how from this case how texts, social media etc can call out people like JY. We can see clearly now there a deviant.

You are also missing the point that pre or post conviction a violent (or non-violent) rapist can still get access to your contact book, photos etc and potentially contact everyone you ever knew to harass you and them.

B i a n c a D e v i n s family and friends dealing with murder pictures?

If the ladies in this case had to hand over their phones what do you think the impact would be on the lad who did the plumbing 3 years prior.

You are also missing the point that pre or post conviction a violent (or non-violent) rapist can still get access to your contact book, photos etc and potentially contact everyone you ever knew to harass you and them.

B i a n c a D e v i n s family and friends dealing with murder pictures?

If the ladies in this case had to hand over their phones what do you think the impact would be on the lad who did the plumbing 3 years prior.

Your missing the point that people should be allowed to defend themselves with any possible relevant evidence.

Your missing the point that people should be allowed to defend themselves with any possible relevant evidence.

God you are clueless. A woman having consensual sex with any other man is not relevant evidence in a rape case. Nor is her address nook, recent calls list or facebook password.

This is the State not the defendant.

This in when you turn up at a police station.
    They represent the State.
    The State take you to a centre where you have a medical exam external and internal.
    The State take your clothing.
    The State sticks a document down in front of you and requested you sign it.
    The State takes your phone and accesses your data and copies it.

The State has not even finished the investigation and may not proceed if you refuse to sign the document.

The person who may end up as the defendent has nothing to do with this (yet)

This is the State not the defendant.

This in when you turn up at a police station.
    They represent the State.
    The State take you to a centre where you have a medical exam external and internal.
    The State take your clothing.
    The State sticks a document down in front of you and requested you sign it.
    The State takes your phone and accesses your data and copies it.

The State has not even finished the investigation and may not proceed if you refuse to sign the document.

The person who may end up as the defendent has nothing to do with this (yet)

I'm not sure what your trying to say, we just take people's word for it or a random doctors?
    I agree it's tramatic but so is a false allegation.

I'm not sure what your trying to say, we just take people's word for it or a random doctors?

Or a man who has just raped a woman. He is superlikely to lie.

Calina wrote: »
    Or a man who has just raped a woman. He is superlikely to lie.

Again what are you trying to say, we just believe a woman because she's a woman. Men are rapey. I'm not liking the way women have turned here on the legal right to defend yourself from false alligations.

This was last week, not only did she accuse just one man she accused 12 of rape.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/30/uk-teenager-detained-in-cyprus

• Advertisement

And this is why sex segrated spaces are so so important.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement