Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Ironicname wrote: »
    No. I think he called to someone who identifies as a queer Mexican, as a queer Mexican.

Is that not allowed? I thought that we were forced to call people by their preferred names? This is confusing.

meanwhile the lad who he was "harrassing" on twitter was calling for acid attacks on "far right" journalists.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

biko wrote: »
    Homophobia isn't a political wing thing. It's a culture thing.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/28/lgbt-labour-homophobia-west-ham/
    These same men have no issues with the likes of trans people Lily Madigan and Aimee Challenor being appointed as Women's/Equality Officers for Labour UK but have tantrums when a straight white male takes an LGBT job - oh the irony!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

ingalway wrote:
    These same men have no issues with the likes of trans people Lily Madigan and Aimee Challenor being appointed as Women's/Equality Officers for Labour UK but have tantrums when a straight white male takes an LGBT job - oh the irony!

That's a smashing point

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Off topic posts deleted. Let's go back to talking about genitalia please.

That's a sentence I didn't know I'd be writing this morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ingalway wrote: »

One day humanity will look back on all this the way we look back at "medical" practices in the middle ages.

Despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

Claim that the police raided the the litigants home [ by Andrew Hawkes ]

https://mobile.twitter.com/wellytronic/status/1158624914099675138

[Guy is from New Zeland but I can't see anything on his feeds about it and no other confirmation ]

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Computers should have been siezed weeks ago. Pictures of kids topless won't get him in trouble but if any of them are bottomless prisons gonna hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

here's the lady in question .

37cmxs.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^ When watching note the body language of both.
    Eg fixing their hair.

ingalway wrote: »

He that sow the acceptance wind, shall reap the whirlwind into deselection/de-election.
    It was 'his' job the man took.
    He was complaining about it on the way up to Scotland where he was keen to tweet about his support for the "sex work is work" campaign.

His speech was, like, I am a gay man from India who could have been killed there for being gay vote for me.
    The other guy was I will do the job, organise meetings, sent out notifications, bring issues to the attention of the meeting, he did not self ID and was white.

The poor dear was very proud in getting in "evict anti-trans" Labour rules to control the uppity women who objected to males taking womens appointments, women only funding and training oppertunities.  Acceptance without exception.

He was also complaining that an White Irish woman was elected in another borough for a womans "Black, Asian & Ethnic Minority" role. I believe it was the white not Irish that was the problem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RKDasgupta/status/1155498022714990592?p=v

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Claim that the police raided the the litigants home [ by Andrew Hawkes ]

https://mobile.twitter.com/wellytronic/status/1158624914099675138

[Guy is from New Zeland but I can't see anything on his feeds about it and no other confirmation ]

There's screenshots of the Kiwifams thread on his feed. The poster featured in them is someone who lives in the same complex as Yaniv(and has been verified to live there by the Kiwifarms mods), so I'd say its accurate.

Been following this case for a while now; I think Blaire White has the measure of this person and did an exceptional job debating with Jessica Yaniv. I believe Jessica is as Blaire stated in another video the very embodiment of what people are so afraid of, a predator using trans rights to get access to the opposite sex's bathrooms and changing areas. Jessica Yaniv's own posts show it. I am a supporter of trans people and knew it would only be a matter of time until such a thing happened. I feel for the rest of the trans community now.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

A lot of XY chromzoned males whipping up nonsense
    Theres no woman/lady in this story.

Dear all

Oral can now get men and women preggers

https://mobile.twitter.com/rocketsurgeon76/status/1158195200839360512

Facts and biology people

Words matter even more when meeting the spin doctors and allys

dvdman1 wrote: »
    A lot of XY chromzoned males whipping up nonsense
    Theres no woman/lady in this story.

Sadly there are 16 + ladies in this story.

Three of them are currently fight for the right not to be subjected to State approved sexual assault.

We teach children that nobody has the right to touch them and that nobody has the right to force the child to touch someone against their will. We class those acts as assault or in this case sexual assault.

Most normal people agree that sexual assault is bad.
    Most trans people are normal people and agree that sexual assault is bad.

There are trans activists who are prepared to support the sexual assault of women as it advances their agenda.
    Ms Ogar may be trying to cover her trail by claiming that it's only employers who must instruct their employees to wax. But from her view point I can hand a wax pot to a nurse or carer and instruct them to get busy.

The more I see of this "its only skin" and the intrusion of "sex work is work"* into the debate the more I am convinced, that ordinary voices need to be heard. That ordinary LGBT need to get their voices out there. That as they like everyone else are trying to live and pay bills and don't approve of some of the activism (like waxing) being carried out in their name.

[* sex work is legal in Gremany, a brothel keeper can advertise for new workers down at the local job centre, however the State excluded these jobs from compulsory applications by job seekers (an unemployed person has to interview for lidl or Aldi but not these) ]

yaniv appears to have been arrested for a taser and also told the police they are in possession of CP
    not sure why computer wasn't seized if true

https://nationalpost.com/news/jessica-yaniv-a-transgender-b-c-activist-says-she-was-arrested-for-brandishing-a-taser

Completely taking the piss, then reported a child photo to police when they got home. He's smart enough to cover his tracks I'm not sure why anyone hasn't bet the bollix off him yet. Have they no vans in Canada they could bungle him into.

The local police now have a problem with credability and need to investigate the claim that she had admitted to officers that she had an illegal weapons in her possession.

However if the Canadian media won't report on it, the rest of the world can only watch in bemuesment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Watched her debate with Blaire White this evening and have to say I'm on her side. Mischievous trollish demeanor with a deep sense of irony, brilliant ploy. Sorry low IQ right wing sheep, she played a blinder.
    Here's a tissue for your tears sheep.

• Advertisement

He's smart enough to cover his tracks I'm not sure why anyone hasn't bet the bollix off him yet. Have they no vans in Canada they could bungle him into.

Grotesque sentiments. Incitement to violence. Reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

It's more a musing then an incitement to violence pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Been following this case for a while now; I think Blaire White has the measure of this person and did an exceptional job debating with Jessica Yaniv.

Alot of posters here on this thread don't like Blaire White simply because she's transgender which means that she is on their radar for automatic criticism including misgendering her and denying her transgender rights no matter what.

klaaaz wrote: »
    Alot of posters here on this thread don't like Blaire White simply because she's transgender which means that she is on their radar for automatic criticism including misgendering her and denying her transgender rights no matter what.

I wasn't really aware of Blaire White previous to this case, I probably just knew the name. I don't know how she kept her cool tbh. Other people's opinions of her won't change that she handled herself remarkably. Though I think she did somewhat lower herself to agreeing to the debate at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

I reckon a lot of posters here love Blaire White simply because she is calling out Yaniv for exactly what she he they is are.

Notice Blaire gets my respect with her preferred pronoun but Yaniv gets the boards.ie treatment.
    Its about time you made that distinction klaaz,posters here are not against trans only against Yaniv.

I basically like her although she was hotter before the surgery. I think she looks like a moralistic lil SJW in debate with Jessica Yaniv though.

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    I reckon a lot of posters here love Blaire White simply because she is calling out Yaniv for exactly what she he they is are.

Notice Blaire gets my respect with her preferred pronoun but Yaniv gets the boards.ie treatment.
    Its about time you made that distinction klaaz,posters here are not against trans only against Yaniv.

It looks like you have not been following the serious distaste, disrespect and misgendering towards transgender women who are NOT like Yaniv.

They will never accept Blaire White as a woman no matter what.

Here
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110751759&postcount=124
    Also remember that biological males will always be biological males, regardless of whatever gender they identify as. And with that biological maleness, trans women will continue to exhibit the same levels of male pattern violence and sexual assault and women are completely correct in wanting to keep them out of their spaces.

and Here:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110831614&postcount=1297
    From a social standpoint transwomen are still men. There never ever going to have the exact same rights as women, Therefore there not women. To redefine a woman is a crime in itself but oh we got to think of trans feeling and to hell with the rest of society as we know it.

and especially Here: (where their stats were found to be lies)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110817501&postcount=1159
    Trans women are much more likely to commit sexual offences than women. They are more likely to commit violent offences than women, and they are more likely to commit paedophilic offences than women. In fact, the stats show that trans women's rate of offending closely matches that of male pattern offending.

Have you seen my flagpole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

It looks like you have not been following the serious distaste, disrespect and misgendering towards transgender women who are NOT like Yaniv.

They will never accept Blaire White as a woman no matter what.

3 posts in over 100 pages of a thread,not quite the amount you suggested in your first post.

Ill stick with my opinion on the posters in this thread.

• Advertisement

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    3 posts in over 100 pages of a thread,not quite the amount you suggested in your first post.

Ill stick with my opinion on the posters in this thread.

Do you think Blaire White is a woman?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement