Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

klaaaz wrote: »
    Do you think Blaire White is a woman?

Yes

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    3 posts in over 100 pages of a thread,not quite the amount you suggested in your first post.

Ill stick with my opinion on the posters in this thread.

It's three too many, IMHO.

It's three too many, IMHO.

Agreed,also a small minority in this rather large thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Agreed,also a small minority in this rather large thread.

Not small, they are posters who have posted quite a bit on this thread along with their followers.

Not small, they are posters who have posted quite a bit on this thread along with their followers.

Which a small minority of the posters in this thread.

• Advertisement

A large minority which might be even a majority if one did a tally.

A large minority which might be even a majority if one did a tally.

Do a tally.
    Still a small minority.

I don't think it's the amount of them that is the issue, it's the content.

I don't think it's the amount of them that is the issue, it's the content.

Of course the content is an issue but if its a small minority it can be passed of as wind up merchants or genuine transphobes.
    Its really not a big deal if so few people hold those beliefs.
    Always someone whos willing to go against the grain for whatever reason.
    My point is the majority of posters in this thread are not as klaaaz describes.

Of course the content is an issue but if its a small minority it can be passed of as wind up merchants or genuine transphobes.

I stated 3 posts as an example. The first two had 2 thankers.

The last one to remind you had 12 thankers who believed the following to be true. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110817501&postcount=1159
    Trans women are much more likely to commit sexual offences than women. They are more likely to commit violent offences than women, and they are more likely to commit paedophilic offences than women. In fact, the stats show that trans women's rate of offending closely matches that of male pattern offending.

8 of those 12 I can see have regularly posted here on this thread which means it must be a near majority who think that transgender women are a danger to society based on those misleading assertions.

They never challenged those stats at all, they supported them without question. It was only myself who challenged and actually sourced the stats as false when those thankers and the poster then went all quiet without rescinding their support https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110817823&postcount=1168

• Advertisement

I might be too cynical but I believe that for every one that posts it are ten more thanking it

This is the first thread about trans issues I've got involved in but I've read a lot of the others to know that trans support is still at best 50/50.

I might be too cynical but I believe that for every one that posts it are ten more thanking it

This is the first thread about trans issues I've got involved in but I've read a lot of the others to know that trans support is still at best 50/50.

I disagree but really like the way youve disagreed with me.
    A breath of fresh air.
    Thank you.

I think(IMHO) that the majority accept trans and what we have on boards is a loud minority that doesnt represent the actual population in real life.

I stated 3 posts as an example. The first two had 2 thankers.

The last one to remind you had 12 thankers who believed the following to be true. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110817501&postcount=1159

8 of those 12 I can see have regularly posted here on this thread which means it must be a near majority who think that transgender women are a danger to society based on those misleading assertions.

They never challenged those stats at all, they supported them without question. It was only myself who challenged and actually sourced the stats as false when those thankers and the poster then went all quiet without rescinding their support https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110817823&postcount=1168

You cut out the 1st half that that 1st quote you are talking about.
    Why?

You cut out the 1st half that that 1st quote you are talking about.
    Why?

How is one line relevant? 12 posters agree with the poster that said that transgender women are a sexual danger to society, particularly to children.
    Trans women are much more likely to commit sexual offences than women. They are more likely to commit violent offences than women, and they are more likely to commit paedophilic offences than women. In fact, the stats show that trans women's rate of offending closely matches that of male pattern offending.

Do you agree?

How is one line relevant? 12 posters agree with the poster that said that transgender women are a sexual danger to society, particularly to children.

Do you agree?

I havent studied the data on the 2nd part of that post so i cant answer your question.

The 1st line of the post is relevant because thats what the posters could have agreed with,not the part you referenced.
    Interesting you clipped the first part to prove your point

I disagree but really like the way youve disagreed with me.
    A breath of fresh air.
    Thank you.

I think(IMHO) that the majority accept trans and what we have on boards is a loud minority that doesnt represent the actual population in real life.

Thanks! I have met posters in this site with whom I constantly argue (abortion threads mostly) then agree over and over on threads about say social issues like homelessness and welfare and even in watching the soaps, I like that you can meet people on Boards and agree to disagree like adults.

But I am still very much disagreeing with you, I think that the majority of Irish people full stop believe that being trans is a mental illness and cannot accept it. I do not believe this and will continue to fight the idiots.

Thanks! I have met posters in this site with whom I constantly argue (abortion threads mostly) then agree over and over on threads about say social issues like homelessness and welfare and even in watching the soaps, I like that you can meet people on Boards and agree to disagree like adults.

But I am still very much disagreeing with you, I think that the majority of Irish people full stop believe that being trans is a mental illness and cannot accept it. I do not believe this and will continue to fight the idiots.

Im on your side until clowns like Yaniv surface.
    I feel sorry for people like Blaire,shes a genuine trans whos fought to be accepted and is now seeing her efforts being sh1t upon by whats basically(lets be honest now)a cross dressing man abusing the rights trans have gained.

Im on your side until clowns like Yaniv surface.
    I feel sorry for people like Blaire,shes a genuine trans whos fought to be accepted and is now seeing her efforts being sh1t upon by whats basically(lets be honest now)a cross dressing man abusing the rights trans have gained.

Oh I agree 100%. I am of the belief that Yaniv is that scary male posing as female just to get access to female only areas. I am convinced of this. I read all the screenshots. It was going to happen eventually, and here it is. A predator who "identifies" as female to get into these places. I just really weep for the trans community now because let's face it, they have been getting this sh*t for years and now here it is, arrived at their doorstep.

Yaniv is no more a woman than I am a cat, however much I wish I was a cat, cause looking at my two they have they best lives.

Don't care honestly if calling Yaniv out is ok or not ok threadwise; I have no problem calling Blaire White a woman and honestly believe she IS a woman. Yaniv though?

Oh I agree 100%. I am of the belief that Yaniv is that scary male posing as female just to get access to female only areas. I am convinced of this. I read all the screenshots. It was going to happen eventually, and here it is. A predator who "identifies" as female to get into these places. I just really weep for the trans community now because let's face it, they have been getting this sh*t for years and now here it is, arrived at their doorstep.

Yaniv is no more a woman than I am a cat, however much I wish I was a cat, cause looking at my two they have they best lives.

Don't care honestly if calling Yaniv out is ok or not ok threadwise; I have no problem calling Blaire White a woman and honestly believe she US a woman. Yaniv though?

Me and you are on the same team friend:)

Me and you are on the same team friend:)

We're still going to disagree when you think the majority are on our side.... Not my experience. It's very much a minority that accept trans people. Sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

Yes

Its a MAN/Male XY chromzoned human...no amount of surgery or makeup will change his chromozones
    He couldnt accept himself now were expected to accept him as a woman...this pc stuff is totally crazy and needs to be called out.
    The jury is out on gender confusion and yes its my right to hold this view. More scientific reseach is needed not this pandering based on feelings.

We're still going to disagree when you think the majority are on our side.... Not my experience. It's very much a minority that accept trans people. Sadly.

We can be on the same side but still not agree on the severity of the issue,I can be convinced the acceptance is more than I believe.

I think its good to be open to having your opinion changed.
    Sadly not many posters on here are willing to accept someone thinks different.

dvdman1 wrote: »
    Its a MAN/Male XY chromzoned human...no amount of surgery or makeup will change his chromozones
    He couldnt accept himself now were expected to accept him as a woman...this pc stuff is totally crazy and needs to be called out.
    The jury is out on gender confusion and yes its my right to hold this view. More scientific reseach is needed not this pandering based on feelings.

You re entitled to that view.
    If this person does everything in their power to become who they think they are,then who are you to put them down for it.
    Live and let live.
    Until Yaniv comes along.

A question for you...please answer honestly!
    Crude and brutal.
    Blaire White?...Shes fit as **** no???
    As a woman?
    The lady dick is a problem for me but looking at her stream with Yaniv its obvious who is a woman and who is not!

dvdman1 wrote: »

I assume this is in reference to Yaniv which I agree on, I do not think Yaniv is trans.

If it is in reference to Blaire White then Woodsie, case and point

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

So this Blaire White character seems to get a pass because they're hot? Even though they have a penis and are stopping their hormones so they can impregnate a woman using the semen produced in their testes? That's literally the scientific description of a male...

I assume this is in reference to Yaniv which I agree on, I do not think Yaniv is trans.

If it is in reference to Blaire White then Woodsie, case and point

I get ya i really do...A lot of men,me included, like women,sorry to say natural women,Blaire is stunning and id accept her as a woman every day of the week,even to the extent of being sexually attracted to her...right up until the point I hypothetically wanted to make a family with "her" but then the fake vagina and fake breasts pale into insignificance and the realisation that shes not actually able to carry a child for me comes straight to the fore.

This is where my discrimination surfaces.

sabat wrote: »
    So this Blaire White character seems to get a pass because they're hot? Even though they have a penis and are stopping their hormones so they can impregnate a woman using the semen produced in their testes? That's literally the scientific description of a male...

Oh I assumed she went the whole fake fanny stuff.

I think in order to even class yourself as female you gotta at least make the effort.

Even your one on big brother last year got a designer vagina...India Willoghby

Edit and she disagrees with a sh1t ton of the radical trans crap at the moment

sabat wrote: »

Blaire White has had bottom surgery.

Blaire White has had bottom surgery.

Is there another name for it,bottom surgery sounds like an ass transplant.

• Advertisement

I get ya i really do...A lot of men,me included, like women,sorry to say natural women,Blaire is stunning and id accept her as a woman every day of the week,even to the extent of being sexually attracted to her...right up until the point I hypothetically wanted to make a family with "her" but then the fake vagina and fake breasts pale into insignificance and the realisation that shes not actually able to carry a child for me comes straight to the fore.

This is where my discrimination surfaces.

I am a cis woman married to a cis male and I admit openly I'm happy my life ended up this way. I would never rule out that I may have had a relationship with a trans ftm man but the complications! Oh the complications! I think most of us just thank our lucky stars we haven't had to deal with it personally.

Just like you I do not know how I would deal with it. It's easy to support from our ivory towers I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement