Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady can't have her hairy balls waxed [mod notes/warnings in post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/16/im-nicky-bandini-and-im-still-a-sports-writer
    A more typical example of a transgender person I think.
    Really well written as you would expect from such an excellent journalist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Pretty sure that openness doesn't extend to her address and phone number, which is what yaniv posted.

Ah, I always thought doxxing was only revealing someone's real identity. Pretty scummy move on Yaniv's part, but not surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

He needs sectioning. Seriously. He will end up dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Saw a video earlier where he was attacking a reporter and even his mother was screaming "dont go near him" to the reporter:pac:

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Saw a video earlier where he was attacking a reporter and even his mother was screaming "dont go near him" to the reporter:pac:

It’s one of many. I think the one you’re referring to is by the rebel media. While they’re not crossing any lines they’re definitely hoping he would freak out like that. Not defending either here. He will end up dead or in prison.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

It’s one of many. I think the one you’re referring to is by the rebel media. While they’re not crossing any lines they’re definitely hoping he would freak out like that. Not defending either here. He will end up dead or in prison.

Ah no they defo provoked him,i just thought it funny when the mother shouted get away from him...I purposely didnt link the video because it was from rebel media.

The mask slipped when tensions were high.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

Narcissism 101:

It's up to you to practice until you feel it in your bones how to speak correctly to trans people:
    https://twitter.com/thejeffreymarsh/status/1153746913449189376

ingalway wrote: »
    Narcissism 101:

It's up to you to practice until you feel it in your bones how to speak correctly to trans people:

Thanks. Just needed confirmation trans people are better than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ingalway

https://twitter.com/PinkNews/status/1163458768899907589?s=19
    A trans woman scores 4 centuries in women's cricket. No actual transition needed, just rock up and say you are a woman. Whilst this person hogs the field scoring 400, the handmaidens get to stand around to admire this stunning display of sportsmanship.

A trans woman scores 4 centuries in women's cricket. No actual transition needed, just rock up and say you are a woman. Whilst this person hogs the field scoring 400, the handmaidens get to stand around to admire this stunning display of sportsmanship.

at least people are saying they are unhappy now
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/jun/12/olympians-ioc-transgender-guidelines

"more research" - no more research is needed here. it's unfair, end of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Narcissism 101:

what a complete and utter tosser.

Trans people want to be be free to be who they are.....and to achieve that some of them want to police the voices and minds of others. sorry but no, i dont kow tow to fascists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Why are they framing it as people who have an issue with this being "anti trans"? More like anti male people in women's sports where they will inevitably dominate and push out women. As has been shown on several occasions now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Why are they framing it as people who have an issue with this being "anti trans"? More like anti male people in women's sports where they will inevitably dominate and push out women. As has been shown on several occasions now

Why wouldn’t they try and frame the issue from their perspective only to try and make themselves out to be the persecuted minority? They do it simply because it works, it’s incredibly effective.

The day competitive sports start caring about what’s fair and what’s unfair they may as well either give all competitors participation medals, or wrap the whole thing up. It’s always been the case that people compete against each other because they want to win, and every competitor feels they are in with a chance of winning. It hasn’t put anyone off who wasn’t already put off because they knew they weren’t going to win, and a handful of trans athletes competing aren’t going to upset any sport so much that enough women or men will be put off competing against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The day competitive sports start caring about what’s fair and what’s unfair they may as well either give all competitors participation medals, or wrap the whole thing up.

Eh,no. sure why even bother with male and female categories if sports isn't about what's fair, at the most basic level?
    It’s always been the case that people compete against each other because they want to win, and every competitor feels they are in with a chance of winning. It hasn’t put anyone off who wasn’t already put off because they knew they weren’t going to win, and a handful of trans athletes competing aren’t going to upset any sport so much that enough women or men will be put off competing against them.

Except women (meaning females)are already being put off from, or more accurately, denied, their chance of winning. Not men (meaning males) though, funnily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Eh,no. sure why even bother with male and female categories if sports isn't about what's fair, at the most basic level?

No idea tbh, good question. Mixing things up a bit might have made the Women’s World Cup more interesting to watch rather than having to listen to this sort of nauseating bollocks talk from Megan Rapinoe trying to turn a sport into her own political platform on social justice -

You can’t win a championship without gays on your team … that’s science right there.

Lesbians Won The Women's World Cup

Except women (meaning females)are already being put off from, or more accurately, denied, their chance of winning. Not men (meaning males) though, funnily enough.

You had it more accurate the first time. Had it not been for a trans athlete who was born female who wanted to compete against men, the IOC would have been unlikely to change their rules around the criteria for trans athletes -

The Trans Athlete Behind the Olympic Committee’s New Gender Policy

If anyone, regardless of their gender, wants to complain about being “denied” anything, the bang of entitlement as though they actually are entitled to anything, is obvious. One of the most dangerous sports in the world is women’s gymnastics (injuries are very common) and if any born male wants to compete in women’s gymnastics, I don’t imagine they would have an issue with it. I’d like to see a man attempt Katelyn Ohashi’s wince-inducing split bounce :D

That was after she tore both her shoulders, and suffered a spinal injury which almost put an end to her career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Yaniv has lost his case and the tribunal has ruled that he has to pay three of the women $2000 each. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

They deserve to be paid more! But at least it was ruled in their favour.

The idea of getting aroused during a wax has left me speechless to be honest :)

They deserve to be paid more! But at least it was ruled in their favour.

The idea of getting aroused during a wax has left me speechless to be honest :)

It's the thoughts of infiltrating female only spaces and forcing females to touch his penis that gets his rocks off. This is the crack cocaine of **** bank material for AGPs.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Yaniv has lost his case and the tribunal has ruled that he has to pay three of the women $2000 each. :-)

Should have been a lot more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Great. Now the big lardy knobhead can go back to incessantly whimpering about his premenstrual tension.

Should have been a lot more.

The $2000 for each of three respondents was awarded against Yaniv for expenses. Hopefully all the women will now launch a civil action against Yaniv. One woman had already settled and another lost her business.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It's the thoughts of infiltrating female only spaces and forcing females to touch his penis that gets his rocks off. This is the crack cocaine of **** bank material for AGPs.

That's this guy. He also targeted women that for religious reasons wouldn't touch male anatomy, he seems like a complete looper.

However, according to the expert, they stated that erections can happen during a wax. I took that to be in the general male population. It's just not a procedure I'd associate with arousal.

Those women were all much older than what gets Yaniv's rocks off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

On the day the enabler of Mr. Yaniv, world class woke blackface Trudeau looks like staying on as PM of Canada.

2k awards a little too late for some of these women, they've already shut up shop because Canadian woke law allowed this person to pursue them for well over a year now.
    Self ID woke law that was legislated without any input from women but plenty from the identity cult and their version of Stonewall.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 skybox2014

If you follow @goinglikeElsie she has some additional detail
    https://twitter.com/goinglikeelsie/status/1186723315882180610

Not much compensation for the women involved considering what they had to put up with during the case, how they lost business and their livlihood. I reckon it could have gone the other way if Yaniv hadn't been so obnoxious during the case.

Better result than I expected, but I expect we will see more and more cases like this. It is only a matter of time before someone tests Irish law, which currently gives no protection for women from males who say they are a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

The $2000 for each of three respondents was awarded against Yaniv for expenses. Hopefully all the women will now launch a civil action against Yaniv. One woman had already settled and another lost her business.

Hilarious how the laws in Canada allow for women to be abused by trans women.

I have heard of cases taken out in Canada that have bankrupt those the claims were against yet all they got was 2k. Should have given Yanic a very valuable financial lesson that they should not abuse human rights laws.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,808 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I predicted this outcome in my post some months ago before me, and several others like me were unilaterally silenced by Boards' new and unworkable policy to use [a] person's preferred pronouns.

The Tribunal found Yaniv to have "animus toward racial, religious and cultural groups" [source] and manufactured complaints against vulnerable respondents in order to secure a financial settlement.

My views on this issue haven't changed even in slightest. In fact, it's deeply troubling that Boards has chosen to white knight for an intolerant, Islamophobic, racist bigot, all in the name of tolerance, lest the holy grail of Yaniv's gender come under the microscope for discussion, and dare I say, criticism.

2014 Boards would be embarrassed of 2019 Boards, where debate isn't just frowned upon, it's expressly forbidden by its ever-changing left-wing policies that continue to alienate swathes of users and conveniently label them as "trolls". It has become intolerant to a huge volume of its users' views and opinions, and if you don't like it... "Boards is a private website" etc.

But don't forget to subscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Shield wrote: »

2014 Boards would be embarrassed of 2019 Boards, where debate isn't just frowned upon, it's expressly forbidden by its ever-changing left-wing policies that continue to alienate swathes of users and conveniently label them as "trolls". It has become intolerant to a huge volume of its users' views and opinions, and if you don't like it... "Boards is a private website" etc.

But don't forget to subscribe.

Your post on "Boards 2019" is funny

This isn't a post on moderation, more a general overview :

gctest50,

No, you'd be useless at the worst possible time and lead to the unnecesary death of someone

That is the "missing" post from this thread :

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Next thing there will be some kind of gofundme site to cover Yanivs expenses. The amount of morons invested in propping up this shyte is not to be under-estimated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement