Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sign into 365 Online Services

Options
  • 21-07-2019 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I just created a bank account, in this week gone, I have not yet recieved my 4 digit pin via mail (I have recieved my debit card,however) I got credit on my phone to ring BOI online services to activate the online portion of my account.

I followed the instrictions texted to me; I called 0818444365, entered the last eight digits of my IBAN number (when prompted), I was sent a one-time activation code by text (while in call) and I was prompted to enter it. I did. And that was it, they confirmed the number and then spoke of advertisements for a minute before I hung up.

I went to the BOI mobile app to sign in, though I couldn't. I entered my BOI digitial services iD, and the random security question answer (i.e. DOB or Last 4 Contact No. digits), I was then asked to enter 3 (random) digits of my 6 digit pin code. I do so and... Boom, wrong account details screen. What is my 6 pin code? where do I get it? was it that 'one-time' activation code? (because that's the one I enter) Am I to wait for BOI to send me a 6 digit pin? Have I just entered everything wrong?

Post Script: I also tried to sign in via the website instead of the app, same result.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi,

Think you for taking the time to write to us today.

We are sorry to hear of the problems you are having getting access to your 365 online account.

If you call our free phone number on 1800 946 156 an advisor can check this for you and get you set up today. The advisor will also be able to look into why you haven't received your pin and arrange for a new pin to be sent out.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement