Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Navan Road - Dearest Petrol in Dublin?

• 21-07-2019 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just paid 145.9 a litre for regular unleaded at Navan Road Circle K. Garages both sides are the same price....I had made the mistake of not buying petrol earlier at the Circle K in Dublin airport were the same fuel is 136.9 a litre..... 9c a litre of a difference...

If you make the mistake of buying the Circule K premium unleaded it is 162.9 a litre..

I will be much more careful in future!

fasterbetter

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

They are .. I avoid them at all costs. At Coolmine CK he was 139, last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭fasterbetter

Just noticed a typo in my post.. the premium unleaded is 152.9 a litre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,612 ✭✭✭✭L1011

May be the dearest in Dublin but Maynooth is holding a good 2-3c dearer again than that!

Anywhere near a Tesco station is dear because Tesco stations are insanely dear so they can fund the "10c off" vouchers.

Advertisement