Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,214 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Still on it mate? Wild Saturday nights going into Sundays....I remember them well.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Still on it mate? Wild Saturday nights going into Sundays....I remember them well.

Valpolicella ;)

one of the things I like though is the guys going "get help" etc. I read an interview with Micah Richards yesterday, talking about depression etc. Just how dark a place people can fall into, and we know it isn't uncommon in football despite the money. But theres the two lads there going "f*ck that, I like Micks trolling. Lets tell this guy to get help because I hate what hes saying and cant engage it lest I sound like a c*nt"

last log in to thank Jurgen because I love both Harry Enfield and German men called Jurgen :p
    But yeah, if you are a good poster and have something of value to add, I'll read it most important matches. One of my best mates is a Utd season ticket holder (sorry, WAS, this is her first season in 10 without one) so am always interested in educated, solid takes on whats going on - especially now in the current chaos. (my own opinion, Solskjaer and Woodward should walk. They are proven failures. Get Allegri. Woodward was ****ing stupid to sign Ole to that contract. Why the **** did he blow his load like that?) But yeah, the good posters I will generally read, the dumbf*cks and trolls (of which there are legion), suck it up. You are probably following sport for the wrong reasons if you just want to laugh and troll. Thats probably something in you, I hate to be hypocritical as I dont think you need help, just a better sense of awareness.

Peace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

BMMachine wrote: »
    oh here tell me how Fellaini isn't f*cking awful again :D
    and yeah, thats because i do not give one iota of a f*ck about this forum and the way it works anymore. The only thing that made me post all that was that joke of a feedback thread which tbh I shouldnt have read (i mean look what its led to!). But thats the thing, the mods wont do anything about Mick mainly becuase Ive said it (yes they are that petty, even though I dont matter at all and that loads of the feedback was about him, being a troll who apparently had one more chance not to troll). Him and the way hes treated is just a fantastic example of how bollocks this place has become. LORDTEAMSHADOWCLAN resigning out of this false sense of pride and principle when hes deleting a trolls posts because he likes the trolling. Then the mods and admins pretend something is important and matters :D

Oh a good while ago (over a decade!) there was this poster called Applehunter. He posted this thing about how Liverpool fans were murderers and all this toxic sh*t. A mod deleted it and pretended it didnt exist. Applehunter wasnt a Utd fan, he was a LoI fan and knew a few people so it was grand. Thanks4thefish might know about it, but hes been modding this sh*thole 13/14 years or something. Imagine that. Imagine your life doing that. Pretending some little toxic troll isn't a troll because the sense of balance and moderation in your head has been warped by years or disconnected forum use. Thats pretty much where he is and thats why guys like Mick^ can troll and troll, but hey, Irish Man Utd fan syndrome :)

Heavy night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Micah Richards- the man who said winning the man of the match award in the derby was more important to him than winning the game itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Valpolicella ;)

one of the things I like though is the guys going "get help" etc. I read an interview with Micah Richards yesterday, talking about depression etc. Just how dark a place people can fall into, and we know it isn't uncommon in football despite the money. But theres the two lads there going "f*ck that, I like Micks trolling. Lets tell this guy to get help because I hate what hes saying and cant engage it lest I sound like a c*nt"

Nothing to do with "liking Micks trolling". Just generally from my memories of you. Your semi annual ramblings in this thread fetishing Mick and TSC are incrrdibly odd. You seem way to obsessed with them

AND then of course I encountered you that time in the movies forum when you decided to get all edgy in the Avengers Endgame thread criticising it and after people disagreed with you you then went on some verbal diarrhea rubbish about AIDS and Trump that got you banned.

You just seem to have these random bouts of verbal diarrhea when you log onto boards and a particular obsession with Mick and TSC.

last log in to thank Jurgen because I love both Harry Enfield and German men called Jurgen :p
    But yeah, if you are a good poster and have something of value to add, I'll read it most important matches. One of my best mates is a Utd season ticket holder (sorry, WAS, this is her first season in 10 without one) so am always interested in educated, solid takes on whats going on - especially now in the current chaos. (my own opinion, Solskjaer and Woodward should walk. They are proven failures. Get Allegri. Woodward was ****ing stupid to sign Ole to that contract. Why the **** did he blow his load like that?) But yeah, the good posters I will generally read, the dumbf*cks and trolls (of which there are legion), suck it up. You are probably following sport for the wrong reasons if you just want to laugh and troll. Thats probably something in you, I hate to be hypocritical as I dont think you need help, just a better sense of awareness.

Peace

See you next year for your cutting edge analysis on Mick

so "Mick" (Everleigh Chubby Reaction^) is still doing the small time trolling I see. He had a siteban where he was told "you get one more chance". That was about 2/3 years ago, since then he has sat here trolling away but it was grand because Lord Teamshadowclan deleted a few of his more trolly posts back in the match thread days (forgetting to delete the posts quoting the trolling because lets be fair, he isn't getting paid for this). I had a look through the feedback thread there. Turns out hes been doing a ton of small time trolling and is just a general pest on the forum, but kinda kept around. But hey, brightside, he supports United because he likes to laugh and impose himself on others. For years that was Liverpool fans, but now it turns out Liverpool are ****ing amazing and United are a comedy show, doesn't really stop him though. Its still the same schtick because hes in football to look down on people, the sport comes second. Im wrong? Lets look at his record on threads and the humour thread and the feedback about him. Why am I focussing on him so much? (obsessed you say, of course, because I have to be)... maybe it just an indicator of the Irish Man Utd fan complex. Like a ton of you support the club because they were winning and you liked laughing at people. That seems very general and simple, but hey, we are talking about very general and simple people here. Im wrong? You posted scantily clad women instead of talking about results for months, until mods made you stop. But thats the danger of sites like this, its so easy to fall into a bubble of accepted reality. Fellaini isn't ****ing terrible, his stats dont matter because if you were to say hes ****e (I had one of his ****ty performances defended here because they wouldnt want to lose something abstract on the internet bless them), then you just get the dumb****s defending him because its a threat to the reality they've built. Like Thanks4thefish has been modding this site pretty much as long as I've been here, that ****ing amazes me. Like he knows, he knows how ****ing retarded this **** is. Right now is the worst time ever here, you are all polarised and know **** all about the sport. Your opinions are ****ing laughable and the results and stats prove it, but you go by the accepted lines of a certain sect of posters. Liverpool fans could be awful for this, but in the past 5/6 years you Utd guys have stepped up big time, you have proven the complex in Irish support for the club, where a vast majority of you only supported them to impose yourselves on others (read: gloryhunting, the term that triggered chief troll Mick^ so much :) I wonder why). You prove how fickle sites like boards and reddit are, how they just create toxicity and bubbles of unreality. If I was wrong, this site wouldnt have regular Utd trolls (Boggles, The Muppet, Mick^ etc) but you do. Thanks4thefish has been here that long but wont do anything about it, why? He loves it. He loves the culture of an internet ****show. He quietly gets off on imposing himself on crap like that. So do guys like LORD TeamShadowClan (he wouldnt be deleting trollposts if he didnt get off on trolls). There is good mods, the majority in fact. But boards has been **** for ****ing years. I know a bunch of former admins and mods who have told me everything over the past couple of years, just how wanky and small time the "big" decisions are made. So next feedback thread, or next time you think you should go to dispute resolution (oh, only if you werent actually trolling or being a dick, dont fake it like some sort of low brow pussyface) remember - it means really **** all. Believe me, those admins that make the rules are generally too plugged in to understand empathy etc. They did get rid of The Prison forum from public viewing on my recommendation though, I told them how pathetic it made them seem and that is the very last thing they want. But yeah, there are good points and good posters on boards (some of the best posters on soccer are Utd fans) but the site is extremely dated and at this stage only serves to show how polarised and stupid we really are, only with this we get to see administration prove it further. But yeah, gloryhunt, Man Utd are a comedy show now, Mick^ is a first class troll who wont get banned (if not only because Ive said it and mods are very weird like that were they have this little power trip and will refuse to believe the obvious because they didnt originate it. they like control. (they will put this all down to me being crazy and having a conspiracy against them, but that kind of falls apart when Ive talked to some face to face and they've said as much :) Just depends on who the mod is, you can tell the good ones - they arent over emotional prats who like imposing themselves (T4TF, LORDTEAMSHADOWCLAN etc.) oh sorry that was the best, last year was it? LORDTEAMSHADOWCLANS rant on here about standards and stuff and resigning as a mod etc... yeah mate, deleting troll posts because you like the poster and want him to troll more but you have PRINCIPALS DAMN IT. Couldnt be more of a caricature, working your butt off on this site so you look like you have something of value to add. What did Roy Keane say about guys like this in that Off The Ball interview? Do me a favour. Anyhow, to the 5% of posters on this thread that have value - I honestly dont like where Utd are now, because **** City and **** where they get their funding. Its ****ing poison. A thousand times I would prefer if Liverpool where competing with you for the league than those Steroided ****s. But yeah ill get sitebanned for this but whatever, its ****e now, has been since about 2012. Seen Afterhours? ****ing hell. A supermassive blackhole of bullsh*t

<3 peace and love normies.

Oh and Mick^ how did it feel when Liverpool won the CL? your one reason to follow football f**king ruined right there. Jordan Hendersons big sunderland balls all over your weasel face. Get salty, get thanky, get small time

Gotta quote this for posterity.
    Heck,it might even get post of the year for it's craziness. More nutiness than a Snickers.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Nothing to do with "liking Micks trolling". Just generally from my memories of you. Your semi annual ramblings in this thread fetishing Mick and TSC are incrrdibly odd. You seem way to obsessed with them

AND then of course I encountered you that time in the movies forum when you decided to get all edgy in the Avengers Endgame thread criticising it and after people disagreed with you you then went on some verbal diarrhea rubbish about AIDS and Drumpf that got you banned.

You just seem to have these random bouts of verbal diarrhea when you log onto boards and a particular obsession with Mick and TSC.

See you next year for your cutting edge analysis on Mick

sorry I had to log back in then to see wtf you were talking about and then it was as simple as you took obvious sarcasm seriously and now I feel Ive wasted my time. Like the way you make that sound is great, it wasn't that I was over exaggerating those points for the purpose of parodying the over exaggerating of said films, it was something else. Just like when you said "get help" you weren't being a small time little man of no worth or value, it was sarcasm, yeah? Why are you defending Mick so? You like his little small time trolling yeah? Because 100% you arent into small time internet trolling, no way. There has to be more to your character than that pjohnson

jesus f*cking christ. here, get off. log off. stop. This is f*cking nonsense. That post count is f*cking nuts. This isn't real, it doesn't matter. Please stop. Not in that sarcastic "get help" way, but I really think thats far too much and ive been doing this internetting 25 years or so now. Its grand, you are probably a decent guy and I'd happily have a hug and a pint with you :) (but jaysus if we get on the wine we'll be getting sitebans and whatnot :p )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

so "Mick" (Everleigh Chubby Reaction^) is still doing the small time trolling I see. He had a siteban where he was told "you get one more chance". That was about 2/3 years ago, since then he has sat here trolling away but it was grand because Lord Teamshadowclan deleted a few of his more trolly posts back in the match thread days (forgetting to delete the posts quoting the trolling because lets be fair, he isn't getting paid for this). I had a look through the feedback thread there. Turns out hes been doing a ton of small time trolling and is just a general pest on the forum, but kinda kept around. But hey, brightside, he supports United because he likes to laugh and impose himself on others. For years that was Liverpool fans, but now it turns out Liverpool are ****ing amazing and United are a comedy show, doesn't really stop him though. Its still the same schtick because hes in football to look down on people, the sport comes second. Im wrong? Lets look at his record on threads and the humour thread and the feedback about him. Why am I focussing on him so much? (obsessed you say, of course, because I have to be)... maybe it just an indicator of the Irish Man Utd fan complex. Like a ton of you support the club because they were winning and you liked laughing at people. That seems very general and simple, but hey, we are talking about very general and simple people here. Im wrong? You posted scantily clad women instead of talking about results for months, until mods made you stop. But thats the danger of sites like this, its so easy to fall into a bubble of accepted reality. Fellaini isn't ****ing terrible, his stats dont matter because if you were to say hes ****e (I had one of his ****ty performances defended here because they wouldnt want to lose something abstract on the internet bless them), then you just get the dumb****s defending him because its a threat to the reality they've built. Like Thanks4thefish has been modding this site pretty much as long as I've been here, that ****ing amazes me. Like he knows, he knows how ****ing retarded this **** is. Right now is the worst time ever here, you are all polarised and know **** all about the sport. Your opinions are ****ing laughable and the results and stats prove it, but you go by the accepted lines of a certain sect of posters. Liverpool fans could be awful for this, but in the past 5/6 years you Utd guys have stepped up big time, you have proven the complex in Irish support for the club, where a vast majority of you only supported them to impose yourselves on others (read: gloryhunting, the term that triggered chief troll Mick^ so much :) I wonder why). You prove how fickle sites like boards and reddit are, how they just create toxicity and bubbles of unreality. If I was wrong, this site wouldnt have regular Utd trolls (Boggles, The Muppet, Mick^ etc) but you do. Thanks4thefish has been here that long but wont do anything about it, why? He loves it. He loves the culture of an internet ****show. He quietly gets off on imposing himself on crap like that. So do guys like LORD TeamShadowClan (he wouldnt be deleting trollposts if he didnt get off on trolls). There is good mods, the majority in fact. But boards has been **** for ****ing years. I know a bunch of former admins and mods who have told me everything over the past couple of years, just how wanky and small time the "big" decisions are made. So next feedback thread, or next time you think you should go to dispute resolution (oh, only if you werent actually trolling or being a dick, dont fake it like some sort of low brow pussyface) remember - it means really **** all. Believe me, those admins that make the rules are generally too plugged in to understand empathy etc. They did get rid of The Prison forum from public viewing on my recommendation though, I told them how pathetic it made them seem and that is the very last thing they want. But yeah, there are good points and good posters on boards (some of the best posters on soccer are Utd fans) but the site is extremely dated and at this stage only serves to show how polarised and stupid we really are, only with this we get to see administration prove it further. But yeah, gloryhunt, Man Utd are a comedy show now, Mick^ is a first class troll who wont get banned (if not only because Ive said it and mods are very weird like that were they have this little power trip and will refuse to believe the obvious because they didnt originate it. they like control. (they will put this all down to me being crazy and having a conspiracy against them, but that kind of falls apart when Ive talked to some face to face and they've said as much :) Just depends on who the mod is, you can tell the good ones - they arent over emotional prats who like imposing themselves (T4TF, LORDTEAMSHADOWCLAN etc.) oh sorry that was the best, last year was it? LORDTEAMSHADOWCLANS rant on here about standards and stuff and resigning as a mod etc... yeah mate, deleting troll posts because you like the poster and want him to troll more but you have PRINCIPALS DAMN IT. Couldnt be more of a caricature, working your butt off on this site so you look like you have something of value to add. What did Roy Keane say about guys like this in that Off The Ball interview? Do me a favour. Anyhow, to the 5% of posters on this thread that have value - I honestly dont like where Utd are now, because **** City and **** where they get their funding. Its ****ing poison. A thousand times I would prefer if Liverpool where competing with you for the league than those Steroided ****s. But yeah ill get sitebanned for this but whatever, its ****e now, has been since about 2012. Seen Afterhours? ****ing hell. A supermassive blackhole of bullsh*t

<3 peace and love normies.

Oh and Mick^ how did it feel when Liverpool won the CL? your one reason to follow football f**king ruined right there. Jordan Hendersons big sunderland balls all over your weasel face. Get salty, get thanky, get small time

*Principles

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    *Principles

YUP! been bugging me since, especially cos I used it later. I was like "no, let your bad spelling and grammar stand" but now you've proven I cant ignore it :(

Ah in fairness I'd say we could stop quoting the massive wall of text I didn't make it through reading the first time! :)

Don't go till the bottles empty BM, as someone else said "shine on you crazy diamond" keep her lit. Fight the good fight.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Ah in fairness I'd say we could stop quoting the massive wall of text I didn't make it through reading the first time! :)

Don't go till the bottles empty BM, as someone else said "shine on you crazy diamond" keep her lit. Fight the good fight.

ha man, literally the last glass half gulped in front of me. A difficult effort. Especially since i wanted out earlier and now I sound like a hypocrite! (among other things) base point though - Mick trolls, mods dont deal with it and pretend they need the trolling, forum gets more degenerate. Same pattern happens for years with different trolls = awful space to actually talk, hence my lack of giving a sh*t over it. Thanks4thefish has been here modding long enough and has seen the pattern, yet does nothing about it. LORDTEAMSHADOWCLAN shouldn't be a mod but hey, boards.ie. Most of the others are grand and just good people trying to get on and have craic. Oh and because ive said that Mick^ is just here for trolling and had posts deleted by a mod because he likes trolling he wont ever get banned for trolling because, as I said, boards.ie. I expect his reply sometime tomorrow but cant say I will give a sh*t as I will be looking at my Jordan Henderson gallery on insta and he will be talking about Gerrard falling on his arse or some other equally inane thing consigned to history, because hes big time like that ya know. Anyhow, shoutout to LORDTEAMSHADOWCLAN, please make an emotional post where you pretend you have a backbone

I must say, I also love the dedication to using all caps for TSC, unflinchingly! On point with micks spelling too. Great effort.

• QONVIyz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Mick living rent free in pool fans heads again I see, the crazy old coot.

Seriously though...what triggered this?

QONVIyz.gif

ah there he is. hiding behind memes. Hates Liverpool more than he likes Utd but still has an aul meme up his sleeve to pretend otherwise

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Mick living rent free in pool fans heads again I see, the crazy old coot.

Seriously though...what triggered this?

If I were to guess......buckfast?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

ah there he is. hiding behind memes. Hates Liverpool more than he likes Utd but still has an aul meme up his sleeve to pretend otherwise

Ironic post this one!

• Advertisement

I must say, I also love the dedication to using all caps for TSC, unflinchingly! On point with micks spelling too. Great effort.

oh its only because he changed his name to "Lord" when he became a mod as thats funny so why not take the piss. Being a mod obviously had nothing to do with his ego and deleting posts of trolls he likes clearly isnt a thing ya know :p

So to sum up...

You wouldn't be a big fan of Mick, Tesco, T4TF. Is there anybody else on the list?

So to sum up...

You wouldn't be a big fan of Mick, Tesco, T4TF. Is there anybody else on the list?

Liverpool.

• Quality content
    Keep her lit boards.ie

So to sum up...

bullsh*t being a main one :) how degenerate this forum became being another. Oh and Mr Alan, where did he ever go? He was a better version Turtyturd because Mr Alan actually had substance. That Turd guy is just like the aldi version of chandler from friends. always commenting, nothing ever good.

Quality content
    Keep her lit boards.ie

you troll this forum and get away with it due to inept mods. Me saying this will only reinforce your ability to troll, be thankful.

sorry - you and others like you (turtydurd or whatever the ****) have made this forum f*cking terrible places filled with the usual partisan dumbf*ckery indicative of the worst elements of todays culture and society. You are proud of this, this is your win, reducing a place to your sh*t level in the name of imposing yourself. Your saving grace is that the mods act like muted kittens because they think a "controversial" opinion like yours adds to the culture of the place. The proof is in guys like pjohnson there posting thousands of times a year in the same vain like some kind of ill-gotten lackey who is Aldi's version of robin. You and others like you have created a god awful culture in this place that the mods are too stubborn to address, but for you this is a token of pride. Being f**king awful is where you set your bar, so yeah maybe Ole and McTominay and the rest of that mid table team is your just desserts. But hey, if Man City win the league that means you secretly win yeah? because liverpool losing is more important than Man Utd winning and that kind of mindset and culture is indicative of a toxin deeply integrated to something that should be positive for people? A small man with small values who will hide behind memes and dumbf*cks

• Advertisement

Oooh now I got a mention from the fetishist. I feel honoured.

• pjohnson wrote: »
    Oooh now I got a mention from the fetishist. I feel honoured.

Quick Robin, to the batmobile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I like Aldi, their Beef is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

There hasn't been a Sunday morning melt down of these proportions since after last years champions league final.

10/10, would read again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I feel sometimes people treat little forums like this as if they are stars in a tv show that millions are watching.

The pressure and need for control gets to them.

A very smart man once said to me people trying to take control over things that don’t matter, like
    projects in work or what color socks their five a side team should wear usually lack control in the important parts of their life and are trying to grab something in all the chaos.

Log off and don’t let it spoil your everyday life.

Come back when you see the madness of it all.

Anyway I just seen a clip of pogba running up to Lindelof on Ireland am, rolling around him and running off with a big smile on his face.

Lindelof put his arms together and started making himself into a little ball like he was expecting pogba to hit him.

Sums lindelof up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

BDI wrote: »
    I feel sometimes people treat little forums like this as if they are stars in a tv show that millions are watching.

The pressure and need for control gets to them.

A very smart man once said to me people trying to take control over things that don’t matter, like
    projects in work or what color socks their five a side team should wear usually lack control in the important parts of their life and are trying to grab something in all the chaos.

Log off and don’t let it spoil your everyday life.

Come back when you see the madness of it all.

Anyway I just seen a clip of pogba running up to Lindelof on Ireland am, rolling around him and running off with a big smile on his face.

Lindelof put his arms together and started making himself into a little ball like he was expecting pogba to hit him.

Sums lindelof up.

Sums pogba up perfectly, a show pony that only cares about how he looks himself, all mouth and no trousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Actually I'll delete my message about BBM. It's not worth it and it's just giving them what they want. Best to ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Quick, someone post a funny gif. I’d say he would love that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Sums pogba up perfectly, a show pony that only cares about how he looks himself, all mouth and no trousers.

Pogba trying to show him what aubamayang will do on Monday and how to deal with it.
    Lindelof just nodding and thinking how to defend himself against being bumped into.

Will make a killer pass from the edge of his side of the centre circle to the right full to cover this up.

BDI wrote: »
    projects in work or what color socks their five a side team should wear

I was with you on the sock analogy... work projects, not so much :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Should just lock the whole place down and only allow posting during match times, place really is gone to sh*t

bullsh*t being a main one :) how degenerate this forum became being another. Oh and Mr Alan, where did he ever go? He was a better version Turtyturd because Mr Alan actually had substance. That Turd guy is just like the aldi version of chandler from friends. always commenting, nothing ever good.

You see this I can get on board with, personally I felt when millersangel became Mr Alan he lost a bit of his charm but without doubt infinitely better than the cheap imitation that graces boards today. 100%

#banderasgif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

BMM banned from the forum and threadbanned from this thread for 3 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Anyone got a Violin?

• Advertisement

BMM banned from the forum and threadbanned from this thread for 3 months.

Proper order too... "Principals" TSK!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

So to sum up...

It’s all a bit Nuri’s Blog :pac:

Who needs to Irish Times when you can read such quality on a Sunday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

I'm guessing his missus didn't come home again last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I hope he takes a moment to reflect on his embarrassing behaviour. What goes on in these peoples heads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭finno

paulbok wrote: »
    I'm guessing his missus didn't come home again last night.

No need to be bringing peoples personal life's into it. Mods done there job and should be left
    there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

nah I bring it up and there is 3 pages of over compensation and denial. Its a thing. Man United, Glory hunting. its there, its a culture of the club. its very alive here, its very alive on this forum. Its why the trolls are always man utd heads. They like it. They like looking down on people. Thats them, they are that small. Why else does Mick walk on ice? Its because he likes trolling and mods dont want to see it that way because a few like him. whats real doesnt matter now **** it , Trump yourselves silly

That was his last post over a year ago in September in this thread and soccer forum before last night's rant.

Obviously not right in the head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Julez

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

He might of had a meltdown but he wasn’t all wrong.

I feel for years I was ridiculed or ignored for suggesting Woodward and the board were the problem. I was ridiculed for suggesting Jose appointment didn’t makes any sense if we wanted exciting football. Then for asking why the same people who welcomed his appointment were wondering why the football wasn’t great to watch. Then ridiculed for saying that jose actually did exactly what he set out to do , that he was successful first in his first two seasons and that he was more ambitious then the owners.

And then those of us who saw the Ole appointment as a ruse were hounded away again. What was it again “stop trying to act like you know it all” or something stupid like that. It’s obviously only some fans that do this but it’s part of the sh*tty culture that lowers the quality of the forum. There is not always value placed on objectivity , quite often it’s presuming the positive when all else suggests otherwise. I don’t need to bury my head in optimism to still support united, it seems to be the only way some will still support them.

I’ve also regularly posted stuff that another poster might make only a few posts later and people will thank/support it. I don’t post here to be thanked, I would of left long ago of that was the case, but there’s partisan fans within our own fans who will follow or agree with certain posters. Im not complaining, I’m Just calling the petty sh.*t out for what it is. It’s easier for me to just unfollow and not post here but I am a Manchester United fan. I’m not not going to post because some people are incapable of having in depth meaningful discussions. That said, it often crosses my mind, why do I bother. I think I just love to drive myself mad..... anybody who has played WW with me won’t find this remotely surprising :pac:

• Advertisement

• It won't be long until lads start doing call out videos on YouTube about posters

Haha mental Craic altogether, buckfast & boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement