Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Oles interviews are Moyes level bad now
    Absolutely deluded and Gary Neville and co feeding the bull****

Wohoo, Bournemouth lost, thanks to the Gunners for offering us this opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Wohoo, Bournemouth lost, thanks to the Gunners for offering us this opportunity.

Arsenal one point behind City now. Table has never looked so disgusting from a Utd fan perspective. Pls Ole get the 3 points today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Have a feeling Eoin Goal will be United saviour today.

2-1 win in a scrappy affair

Yon eejit with the thanks, living in here, but hasn't got the balls to actually post something. Exactly like I figured, what a fúcking weasel :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,834 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I’m thinking we’d do well to get anything from this game today, terrible side going forward... just seeing Rashfords name on the team sheet again as the lone striker, depressing, not very much behind him to get excited about especially in an attacking sense. Not even one player on the bench worth considering as an impact sub, nobody to make a difference, like the mid table side we are just names on shirts, mediocrity and that’s about it...a shambles of a team and club..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Its happening again, Ole looks like he's aged 10 years since the start of the season.

Serious issues in the hierarchy of the club, similar enough to Arsenal ye have owners who just want to bleed the club for every red cent they can get. Same with that vampire Ashley at Newcastle too.

It's shameful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Oles interview would have your blood boiling.

Neville spouting sh as well. Did he watch a a different Utd v Arsenal game?

Tells you it all when Redknapp is the closest you get to telling it how it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

adox wrote: »
    Oles interview would have your blood boiling.

Neville spouting sh as well. Did he watch a a different Utd v Arsenal game?

Missed it. What did he say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

How many fecking injuries do we have?

Martial has been out about 6 weeks with something that was onlt meant to be 1 or 2

Oh I'm sure he is busting his balls to get back into the side, a real fighter is our Martial...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Necro wrote: »
    Its happening again, Ole looks like he's aged 10 years since the start of the season.

Serious issues in the hierarchy of the club, similar enough to Arsenal ye have owners who just want to bleed the club for every red cent they can get. Same with that vampire Ashley at Newcastle too.

It's shameful.

United are like a reverse Picture of Dorian Gray.

Ole looks knackered. I’d say he’s a hard worker Ole, seems like a seriously decent skin too...managing a club he loves, trying to get blood from a stone to achieve results...it’s got to be soul sapping, knowing that resources are there but just not being given to him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

Nothing really.

Injuries happen.

Linde out because of pitch Thursday.

Results have been ****e...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Put to him about the lack of goals in the team, the poor run of results and awful away record and how he could address it. His answer - blamed injuries.

Loads more stuff as well that was just infuriating, both ion Sky and MUTV. Newcastle will want to keep a clean sheet so we will get very few chances etc etc.

A mixture of defeatist sound bites and delusion.

I know it’s only tv interviews and I shouldn’t pay attention to them but it’s hard not to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Put to him about the lack of goals in the team, the poor run of results and awful away record and how he could address it. His answer - blamed injuries.

Loads more stuff as well that was just infuriating, both ion Sky and MUTV. Newcastle will want to keep a clean sheet so we will get very few chances etc etc.

I know it’s only tv interviews and I shouldn’t pay attention to them but it’s hard not to.

As long as ole is the manager his mates won’t question any of his mistakes

• Advertisement

Ultimately he is being judged by what comes out of his mouth when results on the pitch are not forthcoming... he’s coming across as no more than a pr Bullshîtter at the minute. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Think Newcastle will be up for this, feel like united will be spineless once again and lose 2-0

God. It’s all just way too similar to Moyes.

God. It’s all just way too similar to Moyes.

It's like Ole aspires to be like him.

• Advertisement

Sawduck wrote: »
    Think Newcastle will be up for this, feel like united will be spineless once again and lose 2-0

I’m going for that score too.... delighted to be proven wrong but less then hopeful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Looking forward to seeing what approx €150M of Longstaff's will get you these days.

Fûck sake,, ughhh 60 seconds and only for a last gasp tackle it’s 1-0 Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Mike Dean is ref, probably will be playing against 12 today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Fred is worse than useless.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at least appear to compete for the ball rashford

• Been a long time coming but yes I am muting Gary Neville and Sky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Liam O wrote: »
    Fact, can't bring himself to be critical of an old friend. Ole was never the man for the job and never will be. Who is, God knows. I wholeheartedly agree with those that say you can't keep sacking managers and that is why the director is needed badly.

Ole had gotten them playing well and was showing some interesting tactical ideas as well as man management. As seems to happen, the mess was made in the Summer. Could even have done with Welbeck coming back. I refuse to believe that the Summer went nearly to plan.

People seem to criticise no matter what. José calls out the board-bad. Ole is positive about the situation and tries to make do-bad. The squad is about 3 attacking players short and every other team United are supposed to be competing with and even the ones below have better players in attack.

Sure look at Wesley for Villa and Haller for West Ham who have both started well. Are United too good for these guys? There have been no smart signings in years. It appears as though a player has to be shoved down the throat of the club for them to consider them. That's what's led to big money, big name signings over building a balanced squad. They're now locked on to young and British. Ignoring any kind of evolution of the squad.

Yeah he came in and got the new manager bounce, that aligned with a gung hoo attitude? What happened since PSG? Allowing Fellaini/Herrera /Sanchez/Lukaku leave without replacing was plain stupid.

Rashford watches and shepherds the ball out of play for a Newcastle throw in, right Marcus..

• Same old guff on the pitch not ten minutes in.
    It feels like someone is replaying the last game to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Throw Rojo up top instead of Rashford. He'll compete for the ball and shoot at least.

• pjohnson wrote: »
    Throw Rojo up top instead of Rashford. He'll compete for the ball and shoot at least.

Has Rashford touched the ball yet

Sure all the United lads are supporting city already.

Ah tbf its not just united no one who follows the premiership likes liverpool and thats all down to thier fans

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Ah tbf its not just united no one who follows the premiership likes liverpool and thats all down to thier fans

RIIIGHTTT

Jaysus dont be drawing them in here lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what attributes does rashford allegedly have that rom doesnt?

He connects there and could be looking at a red, studs up flying in

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh now you've done it Mick. The squadrons are descending already :pac:

I'm quicker than Juan Mata.

• Advertisement

The head on Bruce, he looks like the manager of a Junior B team that would happily throw on the boots to flake some young fella.

Great bit of play by United, more please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

pjohnson wrote: »

A Hexagonal brick left 11 yards from goal would do better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Mata and Andreas have both s**t out of 2 tackles already. Cowards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Strumms wrote: »
    Great bit of play by United, more please.

You'll have to wait till xmas like a good boy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,159 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The head on Bruce, he looks like the manager of a Junior B team that would happily throw on the boots to flake some young fella.

He'd be our best striker if he was convinced to play again.

• Advertisement

• Infuriating set pieces again
    Young is a disgrace

Two fûcking SHÎT set pieces by Young, captains lead by example not length of service

May as well be watching this...

YMic0O6.gif

It never fails to amaze me how often one of our players will be running into a dead end and the rest of the team will just stand and watch

More dynamic and has a better finish

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement