Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2019/2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

We're getting relegated at this rate.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Its painfully clear that Ole is out of his depth here. As good a player as he was and as nice a guy hes just not fit for the job. Was a mistake appointing him but how long do you leave this go on for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

utd fans singing we want Glazers out

• Site Banned Posts: 20,685 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

0-0 trying to win away to one of the worst teams in the league, so your great tactical switch is taking off a right back, for a ropey centre back/left back with a penchant for fouls.

I get Dalot wasn't great, but there's no platform or support for a fullback to get forward in this team which would be his stronger area .

Definitely worse than Moyes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,834 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

No yellow ref? Jeeez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭piplip87

This is an absolute disgrace. Ole, Woodwood, the players.

Absolute shocking. Liverpool could put 6 or 7 past us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Rashford every time,ball played in and rather than run across in front of the defender he stands behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Weepsie wrote: »
    0-0 trying to win away to one of the worst teams in the league, so your great tactical switch is taking off a right back, for a ropey centre back/left back with a penchant for fouls.

I get Dalot wasn't great, but there's no platform or support for a fullback to get forward in this team which would be his stronger area .

Dalot was clearly injured.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

You know that dalot went off injured?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fred

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

• Advertisement

We hit our own player with a free and then wallop it out for a throw in..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Definitely worse than anything under Jose. Injuries certainly don't help. 1 billion spent on transfer fees alone since Fergie 6 years ago and this is what we're treated to. Shocking.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭paulbok

Fred, can't trap a ball from 5 yards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Fred is just so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭KH25

Time to go. He can’t turn this around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,208 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

The post match interview will be fun, "great performance, very unlucky, happy with the boys, gave everything today, got caught on the break, rashy tried everything, youngy, perreiray, Scotty, Freddy, matay, all gave everything they had but look we know this isn't good enough and we are going to try to do better. No other team of our size plays so many young players you know, and academy players. That's what I think is going to buy me time, soundbites like that'

See how bonded they are though, how much harder they work? The fitness? The shackles firmly off. Incredible.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Next manager better have the balls to drop Rashford.

He is playing like someone who knows he will never be dropped.

Hes on over 200k a week.

It is fcuking mind boggling.

Fred, the worst Brazilian footballer since Kleberson.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Headshot wrote: »
    utd fans singing we want Glazers out
    Those greedy cockroachs will never leave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

I need a fu*king drink..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Ole must be in trouble now but I honestly don’t know what sacking him achieves unless you think we can replace him now with an available upgrade. I have a feeling Tuchel would be on Utds radar but why would he leave now to join this team.

The post match interview will be fun, "great performance, very unlucky, happy with the boys, gave everything today, got caught on the break, rashy tried everything, youngy, perreiray, Scotty, Freddy, matay, all gave everything they had but look we know this isn't good enough and we are going to try to do better. No other team of our size plays so many young players you know, and academy players. That's what I think is going to buy me time, soundbites like that'

See how bonded they are though, how much harder they work? The fitness? The shackles firmly off. Incredible.

It would be a good drinking game

How many times Ole says "unlucky" "gave it there all" "not taking chances" etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Dalot was injured.

Hes on over 200k a week.

His agent linked him with Barcelona what else was woodward supposed to do, couldnt lose him even though they were never interested, sigh

I'd say he'd still be laughing after Christmas

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Don't think I'll watch us play Liverpool, it's going to be a massacre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Get someone in before the Liverpool game, the new manager bounce might give us the three points!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

At this rate Utd will struggle to get a decent manager in if/when Ole goes. Maybe Big Sam until the summer to ward off relegation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Hes on over 200k a week.

We'll swap ye Mustaffi for Rashford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Get someone in before the Liverpool game, the new manager bounce might give us the three points!

In the form of 3 draws if we're lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

GSPfan wrote: »
    Ole must be in trouble now but I honestly don’t know what sacking him achieves unless you think we can replace him now with an available upgrade. I have a feeling Tuchel would be on Utds radar but why would he leave now to join this team.

The club need to realise that Ole is not doing a good job, and that an upgrade to the current situation would not really be that difficult to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Feel sorry for Ole . He’s way out of his depth . Losing to fcuking Steve Bruce is peak

GSPfan wrote: »

Because at some point a position simply becomes untenable. It doesn't matter.

This was called by plenty in the summer, it's not a surprise. Just get it done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Allegri- give the man whatever he wants.

Although the players available to him are poor.

But they're better than what ole is getting from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

We were even incompetent at going after the wrong Longstaff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Pereira is a really rubbish footballer

His agent linked him with Barcelona what else was woodward supposed to do, couldnt lose him even though they were never interested, sigh

Woodward the biggest fool

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

There goes top 4 hopes

We have already seen it with Ole, they will get a lovely dead cat bounce whoever comes in. Talk of corners being turned and blah blah blah and then as Keane said, they threw van gaal under the bus, the threw Jose under he bus and they will throw ole under the bus and whoever comes in next until the root of the problem is torn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Will this thread ever end!? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wonder will he be shown the door tomorrow or will they hold off on the announcement?

Maybe announce a director of football instead.

Announced a desire for a DoF. Stone will be pushing the usual propaganda. Never actually bother to apoint one.

Question now must be asked, how long has Ole got ? How long before there is a full on revolt against the Glazers too?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Sawduck wrote: »
    Don't think I'll watch us play Liverpool, it's going to be a massacre

United seem to up there game against Liverpool in the recent bad years.

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    There goes top 4 hopes

who needs that?

Fighting for survival is where it's at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

dmigsy wrote: »
    At this rate Utd will struggle to get a decent manager in if/when Ole goes. Maybe Big Sam until the summer to ward off relegation?

Make them funnier please and thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    There goes top 4 hopes

Top 4? Top 10 will be a struggle. Honestly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Because at some point a position simply becomes untenable. It doesn't matter.

This was called by plenty in the summer, it's not a surprise. Just get it done.

Ofcourse it matters. We're just sacking mangers for fun these days. Mourinhos position became untenable so we sacked him, brought in Ole, and here we are.

This is the problem. Making rash short term decisions and not looking at the long term.

• jaykay74 wrote: »

Hopefully it last as long as Oles reign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

jaykay74 wrote: »

I'm kinda hoping the mods leave it open for a few days to see if it does out last Ole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

As much as Rashford gets abused here, **** me Peireira is an absolute joke

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement