If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote please

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conar wrote: »
    Hey guys

Any chance you could give me a best price on the [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 50A6200.[/font]

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-203450-hisense-50-4k-tv-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Have bought a few bits in the past but not for a while now. Happy to pay sterling for the better rate.

Conar
    Hi Conar.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment the 50A6200 is listed at £319 with £6.99 shipping.
    I have very little movement on this one but could offer it for £314 delivered and this also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Yeah I'd be happy with that.
    Let me know how to proceed, thanks!

Yeah I'd be happy with that.
    Let me know how to proceed, thanks!
    Hey Conar.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Hi sorry to hijack this just wondering if you can help me with apps on this tv . It’s got all itv player etc but anytime I try them I get “there is a problem playing your video”

shardylan wrote: »
    Hi sorry to hijack this just wondering if you can help me with apps on this tv . It’s got all itv player etc but anytime I try them I get “there is a problem playing your video”

I'd imagine it's geolocked.
    Same on mine.

• Advertisement

Hi Shardylan.

If you are based in the South Of Ireland you will not be able to get any of the UK catch up services, as Conar below mentions that they will be Geolocked using your IP address.

BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc are all UK based products and can only be used within the UK.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'd imagine it's geolocked.
    Same on mine.

So guessing no way around that then

So guessing no way around that then

Snipped by Mod - see last post on thread.

Quote Snipped by Mod

I wouldn’t have a clue to be honest . Thanks for the advice ,Appreciate it

Quote Snipped by Mod

Unfortunately is not something I know anything about.

I'm also not sure of the legal issues around doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Please read and note the Charter on the issue of TV/Media services:

Please do not ask for advice relating to methods of obtaining TV or other media without paying subscription (or permissions from) the rightsholder - this includes but is not limited to certain Android Apps, Kodi Addons, certain IPTV services etc. These services are not offered by Richersounds and the topic is not welcome here.

Thread snipped accordingly, and thread now closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.