Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card

Options
  • 21-07-2019 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I Applied for a credit card and went thru all 4 stages  and the 4th one says they sent me a email update on it , but have not got it. Checked my whole email account ...ive emailed bank of ireland  days ago and no reply !! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Kay94 wrote: »
    I Applied for a credit card and went thru all 4 stages  and the 4th one says they sent me a email update on it , but have not got it. Checked my whole email account ...ive emailed bank of ireland  days ago and no reply !! 

Hi Kay94,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We are sorry to hear you have had problems getting an update on your credit card application.

I think at this point it would be best if you called our Credit Card team on 1890 251 251 and an advisor can check this for you today.

For security we are unable to check applications on Boards.

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement