Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost 3 rings, millennium park/ coolmine area

Options
  • 21-07-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone, a womans wedding ring, engagement and eternity ring were lost on Friday just gone in or around milenium park playground or on way to coolmine train station via the coolmine woods path. Wed be very grateful if anyone knows if they have been found . Wife is absolutely heartbroken. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Will keep an eye out. Hope she gets them back

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jacinta086

Moravcik67 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, a womans wedding ring, engagement and eternity ring were lost on Friday just gone in or around milenium park playground or on way to coolmine train station via the coolmine woods path. Wed be very grateful if anyone knows if they have been found . Wife is absolutely heartbroken. Thanks for your help.

I seen your posters about this; i really hope you get them back.
    Will keep my eyes peeled

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try posting on www.lost.ie, it also automatically posts to their Twitter which you can retweet too. Maybe get a few D15 politicians, etc... to retweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Moravcik67

Thanks Gavin, I did post an ad on lost.ie and tweeted about it too but no luck so far. The search continues. Hopefully somebody picked them up but hasn't got around to returning then yet. Wedding ring was uniquely made so that's the main one I'd like to see again, of course the others are hugely important too

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Moravcik67

Hi everyone, just bumping thread in case anyone found the rings, long shot I know. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement