Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkbytext - €10 credit upon signup

Options
  • 21-07-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭

Enjoy quick, easy and convenient mobile parking payments with parkbytext. Pay for your parking by text, app, online or phone in our locations nationwide, including all Luas Park and Ride car parks.

Download the APP for iPhone or Android. Search "parkbytext" in your app store.

Over 75,000 users now park by app. Click to download and join our community of parkers!

How it works: send me your email address and I will send you a referral email. Sign up and then fill out the form on this page.

https://parkbytext.ie/refer-a-friend/

What's in it for you: €10 credit.

What's in it for me: €10 credit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭fat bloke

What's the service like? I was about to download the app and sign up last week but I decided to take a quick look at the reviews and.... well, I decided against.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

fat bloke wrote: »
    What's the service like? I was about to download the app and sign up last week but I decided to take a quick look at the reviews and.... well, I decided against.

They drained 10 from my account for maintenance fees in a couple of months. Only used it once. Never again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Also, you have to top up €10 before the give you the extra credit.

Advertisement