Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting Statements.

Options
  • 21-07-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can you advise how I can request statements for 12 months if I don't bank online? Is this possible with the statement machines in branches?

Can you advise of associated charges? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi all,

Can you advise how I can request statements for 12 months if I don't bank online? Is this possible with the statement machines in branches?

Can you advise of associated charges? Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us via Boards.

To order a 12 month statement please call 0818 200 365, select option 1 then select option 5, then select option 1 again (to order a statement)

Please note the charge for a duplicate statement is €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for additional pages. Also, statements can't be ordered in Branches, it must be online or over the phone.

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement