Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stonemad Marathon 2019

Options
  • 22-07-2019 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Stonemad marathon Graiguenamanagh. Thinking of running this in a few weeks time. Has anyone ran it before. Is it a loop or point to point course. Any details much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

Running it myself, but like yourself could not get any details of the route

Contacted the organisers a few weeks ago, pop up races and they said they would have details online soon, nothing as yet

Might arrive in the race pack

All i do know is that it heads towards St Mullins direction, but no idea is it a straight out and back for 13.1 miles or do we run up and down a heap of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Rocky Seven

Running it myself, but like yourself could not get any details of the route

Contacted the organisers a few weeks ago, pop up races and they said they would have details online soon, nothing as yet

Might arrive in the race pack

All i do know is that it heads towards St Mullins direction, but no idea is it a straight out and back for 13.1 miles or do we run up and down a heap of times.
    Routes are up there now...... Ultra goes Graige to St mullins and den to Ferriscourt lock and back to Graige
    All the rest go from as out and back from Graige(and not to St mullins) Mara to Ferirs court lock, half mara out to Borris Bridge, 10 Mile out to back of borris golf club, 10k out to past clashganny lock

Advertisement