Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalkey and Killiney a perfect place to house refugees

Options
  • 22-07-2019 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

With ever increasing hospital waiting lists, south Dublin being the best in the country statistically. Wouldn't it be a great idea to house refugees and Dalkey and Killiney where there is plenty of resources, space, and the area could do very well with more diversity. It would also take the pressure off other parts of the country.

Personally I think it's a great idea. The likes of Bono who is such an advocate of bringing refugees in from the third world would really benefit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

More social housing in the area also.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

More social housing in the area also.

Hear hear

Also more halting sites needed badly

http://www.dublincity.ie/housing-and-community-traveller-accommodation/halting-sites

• Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

lufties wrote: »
    With ever increasing hospital waiting lists, south Dublin being the best in the country statistically. Wouldn't it be a great idea to house refugees and Dalkey and Killiney where there is plenty of resources, space, and the area could do very well with more diversity. It would also take the pressure off other parts of the country.

Personally I think it's a great idea. The likes of Bono who is such an advocate of bringing refugees in from the third world would really benefit.

Generally, I don't do this but want an infinitely stupit post.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Troll elsewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement