Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy

• 22-07-2019 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

A mod posted a note specifically stating that mod notes are not to be quoted, the very next post is this mods note being quoted. I point this out, and receive an infraction. The note does not specify that other mods can quote, it specifically states that mod notes are not be quoted.

Breaking rule of Mod post directly before this post by quoting a mod post when specifically requested that mod posts are not to be quoted. When brought to attention via a post, an infraction is received. This post is in direct violation of an earlier post by a mod.

Please remove the infraction for politely pointing out this violation.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055935316&page=400

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The first step in the process is to discuss with the mod in question. Can you please confirm if you have attempted to do this and, if so, what was the result?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

dudara wrote: »
    The first step in the process is to discuss with the mod in question. Can you please confirm if you have attempted to do this and, if so, what was the result?

Sent him/her a PM. No response as of yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When did you send the PM?

If I am correct, you received the infraction at 20.44, so that is very little time to allow for a person to reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

<SNIP>

A reminder that only the OP, Admins and CMods can post in DRP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

The guy hasn't yet replied to my DM, so stuck waiting for that. It took 13 mins to issue a refraction but 24 hours and no reply to an apology email. No update on a post I reported that was in total violation of what was requested by a mod.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Given the unreasonable time taken to get to deal with this appeal I am lifting the card

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement