If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49/50" TV recommendations

Options
  • 22-07-2019 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a 49/50" Smart TV and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations. It needs to have tuners for both Saorview and Satellite and hopefully a central stand too (rather than legs on either end) due to the unit it will be placed on.

Ive been browsing LG, Samsung and Sony and can see some around £400-500, but obviously there are plenty more at £600, £800 and above. Budget is a little flexible - I'm wondering if you get a whole lot more for your money by increasing budget from £400-600 for example?

TV would mainly be used for either watching live sport or binge watching series (not gaming)

Let me know what you would recommend or if you have any special offers in that range.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.